Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fantasy Kit Design

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 pm

I was bored and decide to make a "fantasy kit" using photoshop. It's a template for a kit from a couple of seasons ago, and is also a brand that I have never heard of. Tell me what you think!

:ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Fantasy Kit Design

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm

That isnt bad just the stripes need to go down further :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Can you design a real shitty one for the Jacks ? Perhaps something a bit gay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm

PHELPSCCFC wrote:I was bored and decide to make a "fantasy kit" using photoshop. It's a template for a kit from a couple of seasons ago, and is also a brand that I have never heard of. Tell me what you think!

:ayatollah:

its a nice design :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Nice Design! Nicer than most that come out now.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 pm

I submitted a number of designs to TG about 18 months ago and one was like your's. Only one litte thing on the original 70's kit the yellow stripe was twice the thickness of the white one. Great minds etc ...

StT.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Thats a lush kit love to see cardiff wear that next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 pm

deffo buy that one :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks guys for the positive feedback, it's my first ever attempt at a kit so I'm quite glad with it. Did realize that I got the stripes a bit messed up, but it's all good!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: