Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Just back from home farm and load of City fans down there, and I was told that the next manager is CH and he was in cardiff last week and held a meeting in the Hotel he was staying in. Now as I said this is not what I KNOW! it was what I was told by who ? ok it was by a guy who has a friend that had to sort out some interview time for this week for CH . Anyway he siad to me you can lay money on it ,that he will 100% be the next guy in thew hot seat. Please Remember Im only passing on what I was told.

Re: I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

You reckon he is just reading whats said on here? :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:You reckon he is just reading whats said on here? :ayatollah:

I dont think so, I ask him if he was on the forum and in his word he said , you must be fkking joking, I dont bother with shit like that. That His quote , So from that, I would say no.

As I said Im only putting this up cos it was what I was told, but as Im on the forum I thought I should say what I was told.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 pm

I was told by a certain English fella on Saturday to put my money on Robbins as it was a dead cert :lol: :lol: :lol: and he had put a ton on as well :lol: :o :o :o .

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was told by a certain English fella on Saturday to put my money on Robbins as it was a dead cert :lol: :lol: :lol: and he had put a ton on as well :lol: :o :o :o .

Yer I know its hard to work out who is telling the truth, I think some people get a kick out of telling porkies, But as I said this guys friend was with CH while he was in the Hotel in Cardiff. I just dont think myself he is the guy we should have.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Sorry WCD but in the name of fairness i have to give you this Image Image

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry WCD but in the name of fairness i have to give you this Image Image

good man i was waiting for you to comment on this topic also!!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was told by a certain English fella on Saturday to put my money on Robbins as it was a dead cert :lol: :lol: :lol: and he had put a ton on as well :lol: :o :o :o .

i had a text from the very same english man last night saying to put my money on Robins :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry WCD but in the name of fairness i have to give you this Image Image

Well I dont know what that is , and as I said Im only putting this up as its what I was told last week in Home Farm.
I myself dont care much at all for CH . and I hope its not true.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:06 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Well I dont know what that is , and as I said Im only putting this up as its what I was told last week in Home Farm.
I myself dont care much at all for CH . and I hope its not true.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49272

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm

saddam wrote:

i had a text from the very same english man last night saying to put my money on Robins :ayatollah:

and me, atleast it wasnt one of his bloody jokes :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:

and me, atleast it wasnt one of his bloody jokes :lol:

he could fill a page on here with his jokes alone. didn't you get the barry the builder joke at the same time as the other text :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm

My hundred is on Robin's ;)
And it's no joke boy'os! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

i was told to bet on mark robins............

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:29 pm

sam salim wrote:My hundred is on Robin's ;)

wondered how long till you found this and commented. hows things m8 all gd i hope. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm

saddam wrote:

wondered how long till you found this and commented. hows things m8 all gd i hope. :ayatollah:

All good big fella!!!! Whens our curry night??? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:

All good big fella!!!! Whens our curry night??? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will keep an eye on the forecast and try to have a bar b q if that fails we will have to arrange a day out have a few beers and a meal somewhere :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Ok,mate i will pay for it out of my winnings!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

sam salim wrote:Ok,mate i will pay for it out of my winnings!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f*cking hope not you aint gonna enjoy yourself out of our misery :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
sam salim wrote:Ok,mate i will pay for it out of my winnings!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f*cking hope not you aint gonna enjoy yourself out of our misery :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be a cheap night with you cocka! You only drink halves! 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 pm

sam salim wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

It will be a cheap night with you cocka! You only drink halves! 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now don't get personal Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: ONE HALF AND THAT WENT IN MY PINT Image :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: