Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why do Swansea fans post on this board?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 am

Serious answers and explanations please.

Its the 'CARDIFF CITY FORUM' - for all things Cardiff City. <<< The clue is very much in the name ;)

Why are you here?

I cannot fathom in the slightest why a Swansea City fan would be bothered to come on to a rivals bored without being one of the following

1) a troll

2) an introverted virgin with no life and is hated in Swansea so comes here to seek acceptance from other Welsh people.

3) A closet Cardiff City fan.

So which is it to be? Accept your fate.

Re: Why do Swansea fans post on this board?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

because its open to all football fans. It would be a very dull boring place if we had no opinions and topics from other clubs. providing they arnt posting pure shite.
The post from the jack in the stickys is a good balanced post regardless of who he supports, i guess from reading that thread that is what you maybe referring to? :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

Some Cardiff fans go on their board purely for a wind up swings in roundabouts mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 am

milly44 wrote:because its open to all football fans. It would be a very dull boring place if we had no opinions and topics from other clubs. providing they arnt posting pure shite.
The post from the jack in the stickys is a good balanced post regardless of who he supports, i guess from reading that thread that is what you maybe referring to? :ayatollah:

No, I was thinking more in relation to pathetic threads like this that make me retaliate. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49239

I think anyone who goes on a rivals message board to wind up and annoy are some of the most pathetic and sad individuals you are likely to find in the world.

Surely there is more to do than that? Go play football, go on the razz, go to the gym, go pull some mingers for a joke with your mates in a competition. All more fun than getting an ego boost on a forum. FFS.

I only take on board the opinions of about 8 members on here, thats the truth.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 am

milly44 wrote:because its open to all football fans. It would be a very dull boring place if we had no opinions and topics from other clubs. providing they arnt posting pure shite.

Well said that man. :) Good to see that you've got your voice of reason head on today Nathan, when all around are going mad. ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

that many :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

Surely the question should be why do so many Cardiff fans on a Cardiff forum seem obsessed with Swansea and creating Swansea topics... like this one?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am

Zabier wrote:Surely the question should be why do so many Cardiff fans on a Cardiff forum seem obsessed with Swansea and creating Swansea topics... like this one?

no, im not obsessed with them, i just find them annoying.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 am

Zabier wrote:Surely the question should be why do so many Cardiff fans on a Cardiff forum seem obsessed with Swansea and creating Swansea topics... like this one?

TRUE I SAY f**k SWANSEA AND CONCENTRATE ON CARDIFF f**k EM THEIR IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE GET OVER IT :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:

TRUE I SAY f**k SWANSEA AND CONCENTRATE ON CARDIFF f**k EM THEIR IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE GET OVER IT :ayatollah:

How can we say that when they just start threads about league tables where no games have even been played yet? :roll:

If they were just banned that would be the end of them and we can discuss our beloved cardiff city in peace.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Personally,I like to come on here as it balances my emotions.Over on PlanetSwans it's all positive and chipper,everyones on a crest of a wave and it's all a bit too much for me to be honest.Over on here i get all the doom and gloom and depressants, harping on about how Dave Jones is a wanker etc etc and how you 'done us in 91'.

I need that balance.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm

blackswan wrote:Personally,I like to come on here as it balances my emotions.Over on PlanetSwans it's all positive and chipper,everyones on a crest of a wave and it's all a bit too much for me to be honest.Over on here i get all the doom and gloom and depressants, harping on about how Dave Jones is a wanker etc etc and how you 'done us in 91'.

I need that balance.

well done blackswan for that imaginative thoughtful well educated post i salute you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: FUCKKKKKKKOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Why do some Cardiff fans keep posting on here about Swansea? Same thing isn't it ? We are Cardiff fans and this is CARDIFF City message board.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:Serious answers and explanations please.

Its the 'CARDIFF CITY FORUM' - for all things Cardiff City. <<< The clue is very much in the name ;)

Why are you here?

I cannot fathom in the slightest why a Swansea City fan would be bothered to come on to a rivals bored without being one of the following

1) a troll

2) an introverted virgin with no life and is hated in Swansea so comes here to seek acceptance from other Welsh people.

3) A closet Cardiff City fan.

So which is it to be? Accept your fate.

ffs give it a rest will you. Why do you talk so much about Swansea? Why do you care? Look at your avatar :roll: You're obsessed with them and it's embarrassing

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

blackswan wrote:Personally,I like to come on here as it balances my emotions.Over on PlanetSwans it's all positive and chipper,everyones on a crest of a wave and it's all a bit too much for me to be honest.Over on here i get all the doom and gloom and depressants, harping on about how Dave Jones is a wanker etc etc and how you 'done us in 91'.

I need that balance.

I actually admire your honesty to be honest rather than being a knob like you lot usually are. :lol: :lol: :lol: