Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Farah must start this season

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 am

I've watched this kid training a few times and he has one thing City have been missing a lot of recently, unpredictability and flair.

We've always had the same old predictable players who do the same too often whether its skills, down the line or cut inside for the shot.

Farah is unpredictable. I've seen him play. He'll try one thing, then do the opposite a few times, then later on he'll thrown in something else which completely catches the defence off guard. Okay, this is against lower level players but if he is allowed to play at a higher level then he'll learn, just as others have done.

He also gets stuck in. We've had far too many players in the middle who are afraid to get stuck in. Olofinjana came and was class for a couple of months getting stuck in, getting the ball back, spreading play, he honestly looked like he was too good for this league at times and we had invested in someone special. Then he caught Cardiff midfielditus and decided to become one of the 'Im too scared to get stuck in' players and used to just dangle his bloody legs and waltz around the pitch like bloody Bambi.

To be honest, the kid played for Grangetown, its so obvious he is tough and will frighten other players, nothing more to say.

Re: Farah must start this season

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 am

i agree mate what i would do is watch him in the freindlies see if he makes an impression and if not get him on loan for a few months or so to gain some experience

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Hmmm aint seen muchh of him tbh but from wot i've heard sounds a talented kid and 1 of the best we have at academy level so why not start using him this season

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

ive seen him play a few times he has a lot of flair an very good on the ball an yes .they should give him a runout :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: