Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXPECTATIONS OF THE NEW MANAGER

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

Whoever it will be think he will need time to rebuild the team , for whoever takes this job on has a long road of rebuilding and wish him all the luck in the world with a bit of money behind him and a lot more discipline i wish the team all the best for next season but im going for Playoffs at best i think the season after will be the one to watch hope im wrong and we go up next season but i think thats expecting a bit too much hope the players come out hungrier and wanting it more BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EXPECTATIONS OF THE NEW MANAGER

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 am

Next season is gonna be hard, and if the new man gets us to the playoffs then it would be a huge success. Even a top half finish would be a good starting block for the future. He definitely needs time though, we gave Dave Jones 6 years so the new man should get a chance at that too.

Re: EXPECTATIONS OF THE NEW MANAGER

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 am

the problem is we demand succes, so if we dont go up next season the boo boys be out again.we need to give this new manager time,i think we will lose alot of fans if we dont go up though,sad i know but thats the way some people work