Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A SPANNER IN THE WORKS

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:50 am

Do you think a manager was picked this weekend before Davies and Mcleish became available. IMO i think it was done and dusted now that you have two cracking managers available i think the board have said wait a minute. We need to interview these two before a decision is made , think the timing of the two managers walking away is interesting especially Mcleish as i think Brummy have a cracking squad building for next season and will be a major threat. :ayatollah:

Re: A SPANNER IN THE WORKS

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 am

Or will both of them be going for the vacant Villa job ?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 am

McLeish was allegedly on £2million a year at Brum. If that is anything like true, I doubt that we will be seeing him at Cardiff. Wouldn't want him anyway. His teams play very dull football.Wouldn't mind Billy although he is an annoying little man.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 am

Mcleish will go villa.

As for Davies.... Didn't we just get rid of one bottler.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 am

Think Billy wasnt the bottler think when Forest played the jacks they should have wrapped it up the players bottled it in my opinion. More passion in Billys little toe than in the whole of dull Jonesy body :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Think Billy wasnt the bottler think when Forest played the jacks they should have wrapped it up the players bottled it in my opinion. More passion in Billys little toe than in the whole of dull Jonesy body :ayatollah:

Using that logic our players are bottlers not the manager. We need a manager who will not stand for bottlers.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 am

But where the Forest players taking the piss out the manager by going out on the piss ?