Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCCFC TO HOLD INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:38 am

Barrie MacAuliffe last night confirmed that not all of the interviews have taken place and that they will be doing so over the next few days. He's stayed not to expect any news on the manager early this week. I know this clashes with that Carl says but I'm just relaying the message from the Media Manager at our club.

Re: CCCFC TO HOLD INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 am

Image Image

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 am

If this turns out to be true then the malaysians really need to look at the two who are conducting this process as this is a farce. Forest have their man les than 24 hrs after sacking Davies. Complete joke!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 am

wdb2721 wrote:If this turns out to be true then the malaysians really need to look at the two who are conducting this process as this is a farce. Forest have their man les than 24 hrs after sacking Davies. Complete joke!

Don't you think that Forest were sounding out people in the last few days? Not nice really behind BDs back. They might not have even conducted a proper interview process. At least we seem to be speaking to a number of candidates in our search for the best person. The only thing that I'm worried about is that we don't seemto have asked WFC for permission to talk to MM.....which could mean trouble.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:21 am

moonboots wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:If this turns out to be true then the malaysians really need to look at the two who are conducting this process as this is a farce. Forest have their man les than 24 hrs after sacking Davies. Complete joke!

Don't you think that Forest were sounding out people in the last few days? Not nice really behind BDs back. They might not have even conducted a proper interview process. At least we seem to be speaking to a number of candidates in our search for the best person. The only thing that I'm worried about is that we don't seemto have asked WFC for permission to talk to MM.....which could mean trouble.

Got lot's of people in work who could bullshit their way through an interview, but they are rubbish at their jobs. We do'nt want someone who can just talk the talk, we need someone who can walk the walk. It's been said, alledgedly, that Gethin was'nt impressed with Hughton in his interview, does'nt mean he could'nt get us promoted.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Got lot's of people in work who could bullshit their way through an interview, but they are rubbish at their jobs. We do'nt want someone who can just talk the talk, we need someone who can walk the walk. It's been said, alledgedly, that Gethin was'nt impressed with Hughton in his interview, does'nt mean he could'nt get us promoted.

And it was said Hughton wasn't impressed with Gethin. Most probably was a bit confused when gethin asked him about a Dog legged back row :lol: :lol: :lol: