Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gethin Jenkins is out of his depth!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 pm

If VT thought that he would be down the road, he doesn't.

VT is a self made billionaire, we I am afraid are not because we didn't make the right decisions in our lives.

I trust VT to make the right decisions after all it's his money that is at risk not ours.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

He made the final decision !!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Midfield general wrote:As CEO he is a leading figure in this complete farce :evil:

What farce exactly?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ridofrid wrote:He made the final decision !!

No he didn't, the rugby lovers on the board employed him FACT!!!

If Tan didn't want him here he wouldn't be here. FACT.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

His name was put forward by PMG yes but VT made the final decision as every thing had to be rubber stamped by them.

If he didn't agree with him he would have refused the same as he decided the riddler should go.

When and if GJ fails to meet his expectations he will be shown the door as I can assure he has not become a billionaire by being Mr Nice guy.

Do you honestly believe that he is not going to have the final say regarding the appointment of a new manager. VT will have given the salary boundaries, VT will have set the players budget also, surely you cannot believe that GJ has an open cheque book.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Midfield general wrote:As CEO he is a leading figure in this complete farce :evil:

What farce exactly?

Two weeks it took them to sack Jones, a further two weeks to interview everyone while at the same time many players are in advance talks with clubs to join them. You are asking 'what farce'..?

Well i'm glad they're thinking things through. Pretty big decision in fairness.

Many players are in advanced talks..really? Who?

Who's been snapped up that we should genuinely be taking an interest in.

Hardly a farce at all, never mind a complete one.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:If Tan didn't want him here he wouldn't be here. FACT.

Gethin Jenkins' true colours will show that he is out of his depth with the signing of Mackey because he isn't good enough but he's wages are for the club.

How do we know his wages? How do we know how much the other candidates would cost? What about the compensation due to Watford is that the cheap option too? The only information we have is what's come from Annis or Carl and to be honest, they've hardly been on the ball with this one.

You're speculating on speculation, nothing more or less.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Midfield general wrote:No I dont but with more rugby friends and Malaysians in the boardroom then VT wont be able to get rid of him

Ai, I'm sure PMG are happy to sit back and watch mistake after mistake, especially after just investing in the club. They really want someone doing a naff job don't they.

You don't like the bloke, that's fair enough. But what exactly has he done so wrong? Things that you can actually evidence rather than what Carl or Annis have said?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:Well i'm glad they're thinking things through. Pretty big decision in fairness.

Many players are in advanced talks..really? Who?

Who's been snapped up that we should genuinely be taking an interest in.

Hardly a farce at all, never mind a complete one.

Four weeks to make a shite decision in appointing Mackey..?

Do you want me to list them..? as I put four up on here last night and there are far more if you do want me to list them.

A complete and utter farce!!!!

How do you know we are appointing Mackay and why is it a shit decision?

Please do. I'm genuinely curious about all these players we are missing out on.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Cardiff fans always gotta have something to complain about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Jones sacked after 2 weeks

Billy Davies sacked after 4

So Forest's board that has David Pleat as an advisor are two weeks more incompetent than our Rugby board?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:As Ive said on many occasions Business Clients of mine who know him from his days at Newport told me from day one that he was out of his depth there yet alone a club such as CCFC. So I have more evidence than you about the subject of Gethin Jenkins

No what you have is an opinion.

You also know nothing about what I know about Cardiff City, Gethin Jenkins or anyone else for that matter. So you're being a little presumptuous there. I've got my own opinion based on my own evidence!

One FACT which is clear for all to see, is that a number of MULTI MILLIONAIRE's, trust Gethin Jenkins to do a job. So he must be doing something right eh!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm

RFMH wrote:Cardiff fans always gotta have something to complain about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Jones sacked after 2 weeks

Billy Davies sacked after 4

So Forest's board that has David Pleat as an advisor are two weeks more incompetent than our Rugby board?

:lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Midfield general wrote:No I dont but with more rugby friends and Malaysians in the boardroom then VT wont be able to get rid of him

Ai, I'm sure PMG are happy to sit back and watch mistake after mistake, especially after just investing in the club. They really want someone doing a naff job don't they.

You don't like the bloke, that's fair enough. But what exactly has he done so wrong? Things that you can actually evidence rather than what Carl or Annis have said?

As Ive said on many occasions Business Clients of mine who know him from his days at Newport told me from day one that he was out of his depth there yet alone a club such as CCFC. So I have more evidence than you about the subject of Gethin Jenkins

Would you ADAM and EVE it !

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Four weeks to make a shite decision in appointing Mackey..?

Do you want me to list them..? as I put four up on here last night and there are far more if you do want me to list them.

A complete and utter farce!!!!

How do you know we are appointing Mackay and why is it a shit decision?

Please do. I'm genuinely curious about all these players we are missing out on.

Time will tell that it will be a shit decision.

Neil Danns, Danny Graham, Will Buckley, Ashley Westwood, David Nugent, Ivar Ingimarsson, Jonathan Greening do you want me to go on..?

Now tell us who are manager is going to be and how you know he's going to be interested in any or all of them players?

Danny Graham and Will Buckley are the only 2 who have signed for clubs from what I can see. Danny Graham would never have come here. And I'd rather not spend a million pound of Buckley. The fact he signed for Brighton and most Watford fans think £1m was a way over the top of what he was worth, says everything.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Midfield general wrote:As Ive said on many occasions Business Clients of mine who know him from his days at Newport told me from day one that he was out of his depth there yet alone a club such as CCFC. So I have more evidence than you about the subject of Gethin Jenkins

You also know nothing about what I know about Cardiff City, Gethin Jenkins or anyone else for that matter. So you're being a little presumptuous there. I've got my own opinion based on my own evidence!

So what is your EVIDENCE then..?

Put it this way, I've not missed a home or away game for about 8 seasons now, maybe 7 or 9, I gave up counting. So during that time, I've made a few friends and contacts.

Just because I don't spew information over the internet means little!

P.S, im off to bed now. I've given you the respect of answering all your questions, so if you could replicate the same it would be appreciated. Cheers :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 am

Midfield general wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Midfield general wrote:So what is your EVIDENCE then..?

Put it this way, I've not missed a home or away game for about 8 seasons now, maybe 7 or 9, I gave up counting. So during that time, I've made a few friends and contacts.

Just because I don't spew information over the internet means little!

P.S, im off to bed now. I've given you the respect of answering all your questions, so if you could replicate the same it would be appreciated. Cheers :ayatollah:

So your evidence is third hand like mine then :lol:

I'd say second hand actually, but you call it what you like. Its no little or more than yours, so if mine lacks credibility then so does yours. Of course, the true evidence is that Cardiff City's board think Gethin is doing a fine job! That's all the evidence I need. I tend to have a little bit more faith in a multi millionaire business men, than speculation on a message board.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 am

ELY BOY wrote:Some people are never happy, stop f*cking moaning and support the club. Half this board think they are footballing experts, just turn up, support the boys and go home.

hear hear

fecking moaning whinging tarts