Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES BACK!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Cant wait to see the responses to this, im gonna get plenty of abuse..........

After looking at all the names thrown into the hat for this job, im not too confident and I would take Dave Jones over all of them. (Apart from the unrealistic names mentioned like O'Neill and Allardyce of course)
I was happy with challenging every year. I really hope that MacKay or whoever it is proves me wrong, but ill miss Jonesy's bargain buys. Come on City. Ill support the new man all the way!!

Re: DAVE JONES BACK!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Cant wait to see the responses to this, im gonna get plenty of abuse..........

After looking at all the names thrown into the hat for this job, im not too confident and I would take Dave Jones over all of them. (Apart from the unrealistic names mentioned like O'Neill and Allardyce of course)
I was happy with challenging every year. I really hope that MacKay or whoever it is proves me wrong, but ill miss Jonesy's bargain buys. Come on City. Ill support the new man all the way!!

Annis is secretly missing DJ now too bless him lol M O,N for me otherwise were going backwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BRING BACK DJ

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 pm

NEVER AND I SAY NEVER BRING BACK DAVE JONES

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:NEVER AND I SAY NEVER BRING BACK DAVE JONES

100% agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 pm

So if we're 15th in the league with 3 games to go and we win the last 3 taking us upto 12th, does that mean we havent bottled it and that u r happy with a midtable finish? U can laugh at me all u want, but lets just see wot happens now he's gone.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

imo Dj is better than anyone mentioned but the time had come for change and it was badly needed to move forward.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

HERE COMES THE ANNIS BRIGADE ( DJ BARMY ARMY ) FA CUP FINAL - PLAY OFFS - GREAT EYE FOR PLAYERS

NO B PLAN AGREED BUT GIVEN YOU ALL A FEW GREAT SEASONS BETTER THAN YEARS GONE BYE

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY COME NEXT MAY !

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm

might sound dull mallo, but i genuinly cant tell if that is sarcastic or real. As a DJ fan I also thought it was time for a change, but after the managers mentioned, im not so sure.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:might sound dull mallo, but i genuinly cant tell if that is sarcastic or real. As a DJ fan I also thought it was time for a change, but after the managers mentioned, im not so sure.

KNOW I FULLY AGREE A CHANGE WAS NEEDED - BUT NO ONE WILL LIVE UP TO DJ TIME AT CITY IN ONE SEASON NO CHANCE
UNLESS A WELL KNOWN FACE AND CHARACTER WITH LOTS OF DOSH !

Someone mentioned ALAN SHEARER to me yesterday ...........but rumours after rumours after rumours for fooks sake if there was real people at the helm someone would of been appointed by now why sack DJ if the helm did not have a b - plan if we failed last season ................?

Left arm dont seem to know what the right arm is doing at present - sod there holidays if they wont the postion they
should fly back straight away ..... and show respect

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 am

i see what your saying but i think we did need the change. we need a change of players, style of football and change of attitude within the club. if DJ was manager, of course i would expect us to be in and around the play offs once again but i think we needed to take the chance and get some one new in.
the style of football we play may have got teams promoted 7 years ago but in this day and age we need to play PROPER FOOTBALL in order to win games and gain promotion. that is all :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 am

Post this come Christmas when people who have seen us in top 3 all season and with team of Prem loans will see this seasons team - cant justify this post until August but people need to be careful what they wish for :ayatollah: :ayatollah: