Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO: Glammy74

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 pm

or otherwise known as Bluebird in peace

what gave you the need to come onto a watford forum and begin to gloat? i have noticed during the day that you checked back here periodically to make sure what you were saying came from the horses mouth so the speak.

out of interest what are you views now that it has come out:
- no approach has yet been made for malky
- no compo has been agreed for malky
- and that he has not actually been spending the last few days tucked up in some hotel in cardiff, but is actually currently still abroad

will you be paying our board another visit anytime soon, if so please give us some notice so that we can prepare for the verbal diarrhoea that will follow.

Re: FAO: Glammy74

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Im not bluebirds in peace?

I was Cardiff11 on there.

Also ive only posted on there, what people havnt posted on here.

Ive only sent you links

So what i have said, i havnt just sat here and made them up, its been whats been posted on here

Sorry if you have been offended on what i have posted, i havnt ment to be like that

I just wanted to find out more about Malky Mackay, and also posted stuff to you about what was going on.

Nothing i have posted has been from myself, its been about what people have given us on here

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

glammy74 wrote:I was Cardiff11 on there.

hmm well you were ok, in which case i apologise. do you happen to know who bluebird in peace was? if so perhaps you could redirect them to this :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

hornet_fan wrote:
glammy74 wrote:I was Cardiff11 on there.

hmm well you were ok, in which case i apologise. do you happen to know who bluebird in peace was? if so perhaps you could redirect them to this :lol:

Ahh well thats good to hear :lol:

I wasnt sure who that was though. Who ever it was, im sure they'll see it :lol: