Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IBRAHIM FARAH

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I sincerely think and hope he'll be a star in the future. He's currently captain of the U18 team if I'm correct and I believe he just signed a pro-contract with City. We seem to get alteast one starlet coming through the ranks thats with us for atleast a season and normally buggers off.

So, this season and IF malkay is announced as our new manager, I think Farah will get game time as Watford's first team sqaud was mainly made out of u21's (not Engerland but Watford U21's). He obviously likes playing youngsters which can only be a good thing. I expect to see Wildig to get more games aswell.

WE CANNOT LET FARAH GO IF HE PERFORMS THIS SEASON AND HE NEEDS GAME TIME.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IBRAHIM FARAH

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

i wanna see Nat Jarvis and Jon Meades in action too. I heard they werent great when out on loan but still

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Anybody know how good he actually is? I understand that he's captain but could just be the best of a not so good bunch?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm

People have been raving about Farah for about 3 years now, so hopefully he's given game time :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 pm

ibby as he is referred too in grangetown comes from the club that i,ve been involved with for 10 years now . Saw him play at 14/15 years of age at local league level then and you could tell very early on he would go on to play at a very good standard .

being picked up at 15/16 years of age is very rare these days so youngsters who play football on this board who read take note never give up your dream even when you leave school .

Will ibby make it , who knows ? there are hundreds of ibbys out there who are trying to get a pro contract . let's just hope he gets a chance !

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 am

From what I have seen not sure he really is going to make I am sorry to say that Very slim pickings in the under 18s this year

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 am

Playing all these kids together we will be in the conference

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 am

some of my mates are friends with him because of school and living in grangetown/riverside/docks sort of area and from what i hear he is a very good player, i think if Malky is appointed then we will see players like farah getting the odd few minutes here and there which will be great for him, the club and fans. i'd rather the youngsters play than old bags of shit. let's give them a chance.
for the record...i know we need a lot of good and fairly experienced players and i am not saying we should play the whole reserve team :D just give them the odd 5 mins when we're winning 9-0 :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Its like what they are trying to do with the Welsh sqaud. Get a few youngsters playing with experienced players. THAT is what we should be doing IMO and Mackay is the man for that :ayatollah: