Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CITY OFFICIALS MEETING PROSPECTIVE MANAGER "

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Just can't believe that we would be so unprofessional to interview another Manager under contract without permission and with Lennie Lawrence advising on football matters surely he would have mentioned asking for permission before we approached another clubs Manager :roll:

Re: " CITY OFFICIALS MEETING PROSPECTIVE MANAGER "

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 am

Billy Davies is okay as a manager but he's no improvement on DJ.

Robins, ex Barnsley manager who apparently is/was in the frame is not as good as Davies.

I cannot see why we haven't snapped up Chris Hughton as he has done it and has also bags of experience as Spurs No.2. And the icing on the cake is he's available AND wants the job! If Hughton is demanding too much wages or background staff issues are a problem then the club should come out and say so.

Other clubs have sacked managers after Cardiff and appointed new ones. Why are the Cardiff board dithering?

As to Mackay, yes he's a good manager in the making, but he hasn't excatly done much so far.

I just wish the club would say what the devil is going on, such as who definitely is NOT coming for example.

We are losing ground whilst all this dithering is going on. My personal choice is Hughton. He got Newcastle up, kept the dressing room moral, and didn't deserve the sack because he wouldn't do as bully boy Ashley wanted.

Come on City, announce Hughton NOW and stop us being the but of jokes!