Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PMG - CONFIRM REGARDS TRUST

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 pm

The documents were stolen.

Not pleased at all with the Trust and said " if they ever thing they will get on the board which is their main aim - they havent got a chance !"

That was the words of PMG tonight at a certain leaving party.

Re: PMG - CONFIRM REGARDS TRUST

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 pm

What documents Steve, what have I missed ?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:What documents Steve, what have I missed ?

Somebody pilfered Mike Halls copy of 'Readers Wives' magazine. He's none too pleased as he hadn't even had the opportunity to crack one off yet.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:01 pm

have a read of TLG's blog mate - hes watered it down and changed it now because he dropped a right bollock but will give you the picture mate ...... Trust said they were not stolen but PMG tonight said they were .

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

That tlg has a cheek calling me a fraud :lol: Daya he's having a right pop at you . :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Daya wrote:

have a read of TLG's blog mate - hes watered it down and changed it now because he dropped a right bollock but will give you the picture mate ...... Trust said they were not stolen but PMG tonight said they were .

Carl
Yes Daya is right on this TLG admitted it and has really caused trouble for the Trust.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 pm

birchblue wrote:That tlg has a cheek calling me a fraud :lol: Daya he's having a right pop at you . :ayatollah:

Who where??

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Daya wrote:
birchblue wrote:That tlg has a cheek calling me a fraud :lol: Daya he's having a right pop at you . :ayatollah:

Who where??

Under the penarth kev topic.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 pm

birchblue wrote:
Daya wrote:

Who where??

Under the penarth kev topic.

bless him. getting his panties in a knot is he?