Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWANSEA ARE NOT OUR RIVALS

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm

MAIN RIVALS.

1. BRISTOL CITY

2. NEWPORT COUNTY

SWANSEA TOWN FC ARE NOTHING AND NEVER WILL BE. SWANSEA'S A SHITHOLE, WEST WALES IS A SHITHOLE. ONLY DECENT PLACE IN WALES IN YOUR CAPITAL.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR CAPITAL.

Re: SWANSEA ARE NOT OUR RIVALS

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm

KNOW YOUR PLACE LADS.

THE CITY OF CARDIFF - WE ARE YOUR CAPITAL - WE GET EVERYTHING.

YOU GET f**k ALL. :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm

:lol:

Brilliant! ... Sticky request, please? ... :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm

This troll is getting on my nerves.

There was another thread on this earlier and anyone who disagrees with the fact that Swansea are not our rivals is deluded.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 pm

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:MAIN RIVALS.

1. BRISTOL CITY

2. NEWPORT COUNTY

SWANSEA TOWN FC ARE NOTHING AND NEVER WILL BE. SWANSEA'S A SHITHOLE, WEST WALES IS A SHITHOLE. ONLY DECENT PLACE IN WALES IN YOUR CAPITAL.

I started a thread on this a while back.

Swansea is miles and miles away, they are not our rivals.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Fck the GYPOS as far as I reckon ther is only 19 teams in the Premiership next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :x

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

BalaBlue wrote:Fck the GYPOS as far as I reckon ther is only 19 teams in the Premiership next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :x

:jokercolor: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:
BalaBlue wrote:Fck the GYPOS as far as I reckon ther is only 19 teams in the Premiership next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :x

:jokercolor: :lol:

sorry do not see you gypo :ayatollah: :twisted:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Well get over us then :lol: :lol: :lol: you lot really are a joke.
Wolves are our rivals mun

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

colours wrote:Well get over us then :lol: :lol: :lol: you lot really are a joke.

you haven't got rivals because no one in Britain is retarded enough to build a decent city/town within a 15 mile radius of your inbred heap of shit.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
colours wrote:Well get over us then :lol: :lol: :lol: you lot really are a joke.

you haven't got rivals because no one in Britain is retarded enough to build a decent city/town within a 15 mile radius of your inbred heap of shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you lower league hangers on are so bitter mun, :lol: you're a joke

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 am

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHERE CARDIFF IS, WE ARE A WORLD FAMOUS, SUCCESSFUL CITY

SWANSEA TOWN IS JUST ANOTHER INSIGNIFICANT WELSH VILLAGE TEAM FROM A POVERTY STRICKEN CRAP TOWN WITH ALL POOR PEOPLE IN IT.

THE PEOPLE OF THE MIGHTY CITY OF CARDIFF ARE SUPERIOR TO THOSE BACKWARD WEST WALES VILLAGERS.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 am

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHERE CARDIFF IS, WE ARE A WORLD FAMOUS, SUCCESSFUL CITY

SWANSEA TOWN IS JUST ANOTHER INSIGNIFICANT WELSH VILLAGE TEAM FROM A POVERTY STRICKEN CRAP TOWN WITH ALL POOR PEOPLE IN IT.

THE PEOPLE OF THE MIGHTY CITY OF CARDIFF ARE SUPERIOR TO THOSE BACKWARD WEST WALES VILLAGERS.

comparing Cardiff to Swansea is like comparing New York to a shanty town in Senegal. NQAT.

They might be in the premiership but at least we have showers and baths.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 am

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:MAIN RIVALS.

1. BRISTOL CITY

2. NEWPORT COUNTY

Some questions:

1. Why have you got a Union Flag as your avatar?
2. Why do you think that they're not our rivals? The best way to gauge the way all the fans think is this. When we played Bristol City, what kind of turnout from the fans was there? I mean all the fans? I remember a few seasons back when they came up and played us, the roads outside the pubs in Canton were absolutely choc-a-bloc. That didn't happen when we played Bristol City, or Newport for that matter.

To insist they're not our rivals is pure bollocks

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 am

Yet another moron trolling the site :roll: