Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much longer are you prepared to wait ?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 pm

With City's search for the right man continuing. How much longer are you prepared to remain patient ?

Personally, I think that getting the right man to take us forward is too important to make a rash decision on so I'm not too worried that we've gone a fortnight without a manager. I do though think that City need to get a manager in place by next weekend as we will only be a couple of weeks from the start of pre-season.

Any one out of Mackay, Hughton, Di Matteo or Robins will do for me.

Re: How much longer are you prepared to wait ?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

tomorrow should be the appointment day imo

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:37 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:With City's search for the right man continuing. How much longer are you prepared to remain patient ?

Personally, I think that getting the right man to take us forward is too important to make a rash decision on so I'm not too worried that we've gone a fortnight without a manager. I do though think that City need to get a manager in place by next weekend as we will only be a couple of weeks from the start of pre-season.

surely it cant be longer than tomorrow or tuesday.... doesnt MM get back from hols tues??

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:With City's search for the right man continuing. How much longer are you prepared to remain patient ?

I'm happy to wait all week. No problem. Go int work tomo, work hard all week and see what happens.

Like you I'm happy with any of them. Would love to see O'Neill or McLaren, but can understand f they are out of reach. At leat half a dozen superb candidates lined up, so looking forward to the decision.

Think of the bonus, the longer we don't have a manager or new signings the lower the wage bill, the more we've got for next season. :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm

i think the club havent got a clue on how to choose a manager, lets face it. they ask lennie for advice. its a lottery with our lot down the city :roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:49 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think the club havent got a clue on how to choose a manager, lets face it. they ask lennie for advice. its a lottery with our lot down the city :roll:

we need a director of football for sure :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

as long as it takes :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Until the right man is found.

Chelsea an villa aren't panicking so neither should we.