Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE WE BEING LIED TO?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Could we all be having a big wake up call soon.

Strange how Mike Hall goes onto the board to help the battle against the clubs debt?

cheap manager on the way looking very likely..chopra gone...

i fear this could be a season of "cheaps" on the way...

are the board secretly planning to get their money back in different ways?

if the maaysians were ambitious and demanding premiership football why would we employ a manager whos never managed a team going up from the league 2/1's never mind championship (mackay)...
martin oneil would be a statement of intent..or even steve mclaren like forest are doing...why is our club slow when forest are apointing their man the very next morning.??

thoughts and opinions~? im a bit worried...

Re: ARE WE BEING LIED TO?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm

The fact PMG wanted their money ASAP a few months ago, then all of a sudden changed their minds and have converted some of their debt into shares should tell you all you need to know. PMG are business men, they want to make money, the only way shares of a football club increase in value is......you guessed it, success.....we can gain success by means of promotion. As PMG's debt is secured, by changing some into shares means they think they can get more money that way. I think the malaysians are cleaning house and sorting the club out so they can take full control at the cheapest possible price :ayatollah:

As for cheap manager, Hughton wanted £250k a year, If MM is on £160k a year plus a the compo we will have to pay, the cheap otion would have been Hughton/Di matteo......O Neill was always out of our league and tbh, the wages we would spend on him can be better used elsewhere :old:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:00 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Could we all be having a big wake up call soon.

Strange how Mike Hall goes onto the board to help the battle against the clubs debt?

cheap manager on the way looking very likely..chopra gone...

i fear this could be a season of "cheaps" on the way...

are the board secretly planning to get their money back in different ways?

if the maaysians were ambitious and demanding premiership football why would we employ a manager whos never managed a team going up from the league 2/1's never mind championship (mackay)...
martin oneil would be a statement of intent..or even steve mclaren like forest are doing...why is our club slow when forest are apointing their man the very next morning.??

thoughts and opinions~? im a bit worried...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Unbelievable

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm

the new agreement between the fl teams could be a major factor of cost cutting
i suppose its the same for all clubs but our budget last season was high as we know, we can only expect the cheaper option this season
sustainability and stabilisation is key

supporting city needs to come with a health warning!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Would MM really want to leave a club in turmoil with no money and selling players.....to join another club in turmoil, with no money and selling players??? i think not, if he arrives he knows he has money to play with!! transfer budget is what all managers crave!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Would MM really want to leave a club in turmoil with no money and selling players.....to join another club in turmoil, with no money and selling players??? i think not, if he arrives he knows he has money to play with!! transfer budget is what all managers crave!!

Agree !

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Who is supposed to have lied? And what was the lye?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I thought you were talking about Annis when I saw the title :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Unbelievable[/quote]

I have to agree with taffy... Some of you lot have no idea what us going on but by guessing it's all too negative for me, come on chaps let's just wait and see who is appointed.

Negativity had a massive impact on this club last year, please give it a rest. :evil: :evil:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:22 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Unbelievable

I have to agree with taffy... Some of you lot have no idea what us going on but by guessing it's all too negative for me, come on chaps let's just wait and see who is appointed.

Negativity had a massive impact on this club last year, please give it a rest. :evil: :evil:[/quote]

If you check his previous posts, you'll notice that he's always worried and negative! :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Unbelievable

Negativity had a massive impact on this club last year, please give it a rest. :evil: :evil:

If you check his previous posts, you'll notice that he's always worried and negative! :) :ayatollah:[/quote]

It's just annoying, I know its hard to stay positive, but it really had a massive effect on us last year.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:50 pm

HAHA

im both negative and positive depending on the situation

this was just a "what if" section and i wrote this for a debate..not saying its fact..just worried :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Best time now to put club into Administration, start next season -10 pts and a nice fresh start with no debts.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 pm

ccfcdor wrote:HAHA

im both negative and positive depending on the situation

this was just a "what if" section and i wrote this for a debate..not saying its fact..just worried :ayatollah:

As I said you're always worried, so show me one of your positive posts!

And I don't mean one that says you're "Positively Worried!" :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48465

there, theres one example of a positive post-lol :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47731 :ayatollah:

another one-lol

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47426

and one of my favourites.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Im a little worried too but to be honest Martin Oneil was a dream of ours it was never going to happen really I would rather Houghton or Dimiteo however willing to support Mckay and see what happens I am happy to stay safe in the championship this season not worried about play offs and promotion and give this manager a chance to build a team for the push next season .

In saying that I will take promotion this year mind you :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

ccfcdor wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47426

and one of my favourites.

:ayatollah:

Not bad mate, 3 positive posts out of 440! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

What a mental post.

PMG are speculating that the share's will be worth more in 12 months.
Rumours are we're going to go into this season with a £20m budget (£12m wages / £8m transfers maybe)
Bellamy wants to be our player for the next 2 years.
MacKay, McInnes etc want to prove themselves and be successful
We've got rid of players who caused trouble and didn't want to be here
We've got rid of players on huge wages or asked for huge wages
We've got rid of a manager who was more concerned with annoying the press & playing golf.

We still need to get a manager in quickly, get players in quickly and the like but this is a positive close season. The majority wanted DJ out and we got it.

Lets support the club, support who we have in charge and more importantly support the board!