Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is David Marshall on the move.............

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 pm

A little dickie bird told me his house is allegedly up for sale ???

Maybe moving to a different part of Cardiff now his mate Rae is on the move ???

Re: Is David Marshall on the move.............

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Not good enough for me-awful at crosses. Good shot stopper. If we can get any cash we should sell.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Not good enough for me-awful at crosses. Good shot stopper. If we can get any cash we should sell.

Personally I would like a new number one and keep either of Heaton or Marshall as a number two, maybe the new manager or Bellamy/Lawrence has indicated the same and one is on his way ????

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Not good enough for me-awful at crosses. Good shot stopper. If we can get any cash we should sell.

Personally I would like a new number one and keep either of Heaton or Marshall as a number two, maybe the new manager or Bellamy/Lawrence has indicated the same and one is on his way ????

Good call=i would think that Heaton is on lower wages so would get rid of Marshall and look for a commanding keeper. I do think that weneed a new GK coach as none of our keepers seem to have moved on under Margertson.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Im happy with both Marshall and Heaton, I wouldnt look to change the keepers at all.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Good call=i would think that Heaton is on lower wages so would get rid of Marshall and look for a commanding keeper. I do think that weneed a new GK coach as none of our keepers seem to have moved on under Margertson.

I think Heaton is a very good keeper, unfortunately his only downfall is his height. Get him on the rack

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Im happy with both Marshall and Heaton, I wouldnt look to change the keepers at all.

agreed :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm

krab wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Im happy with both Marshall and Heaton, I wouldnt look to change the keepers at all.

Agreed. That's be stable in that position

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:
krab wrote:

Agreed. That's be stable in that position

I reckon all the other teams in the playoffs had better keepers than ours, and QPR's Paddy Kenny..............

Ours are not bad, but not as god as the teams we were competing with....IMO

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 pm

A quality keeper is vital in getting promoted. I think Heaton is decent enough but Heaton and Marshall seem very injury prone. :(