Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mr o'Neil

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I haven't give up on this guy.......he likes to keep things schtum, has they say,...we seen that with west ham last season....did I read somewhere that he had been to Malaysia, I think we all may be pleasantly surprised, the bookies are raking it in with all these faces being thrown into the ring...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Mr o'Neil

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:55 pm

I don't want him. Because I'd rather we take a different approach and go for a young manager with something to prove rather than employ someone who is going to want a huge transfer budget like O'Neill (who threw his toys out of the pram when he wasn't given money at Villa) and who is on similar wages to what DJ was on. I don't want the club to be perceived as one which has to get a big name or spend massive wages on a manager in an attempt to achieve success.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh I like to aim high, top sponsors (Malaysia Airlines), O'Neil to do what Cloughie did with forest, some high fliers to put some investment in to not just the club but the community......and cement ourselves has a top 4 club......and that's my dream for starters. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:35 pm

unfortunately not going to happen thou M 0,N was and always HAS been my choice........ without being to rude and getting band theres getting to be far to many pied pipers on ere in other words (ass lickers) Plastics

May be next week - announcement and I really believe we will be all surprised of the new Manager .......... :o
lets hope we can manage to re-build a squad that both fans and players bond ............ make the ccs a fortress like the old lady and when the english FA send out messages to the refs to give us nothing lets help the refs of the pitch during the game like the old days ..........................

ALL WE ARE SINGINGING IS GIVE US A MANAGER

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Back to the dungeon it is then......just like the good old day's. In my plastic Cagool.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 pm

brick1964 wrote:Back to the dungeon it is then......just like the good old day's. In my plastic Cagool.

IT,s NOT AIMMED AT YOU JUST ALL THE SHIT YOU READ LATELY DUE TO MY DAD ,BROTHER , BUTCHER , POSTMAN ,DOCTOR
ALL SEEN THE NEW MANAGER

xxx

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:00 pm

I ain't seen him mallo,i just had a phone call from up north from someone who has nothing to do with Cardiff City and his a very reliable source! ;)