Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Manager

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Unless people have inside information direct from Cardiff City fc then all these posts stating who the next manager will be are just fiction.

I would say its all fiction or is it so prove it.

This forum is all about debate that's fine and we all have an opinion my opinion is all the posts are fiction regarding the appointment of the new manager.

prove me wrong and prove your post.

Re: New Manager

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Cardiff's new manager is fabio cappello, just been told this by the ice cream man on the rhigos mountain. fACT

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:Cardiff's new manager is fabio cappello, just been told this by the ice cream man on the rhigos mountain. fACT

YOU CAN HAVE 99-1 With me ;) A flake is optional ;)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
llwynypia bluebirds wrote:Cardiff's new manager is fabio cappello, just been told this by the ice cream man on the rhigos mountain. fACT

haha! i like that answer topcat ... i bet you 99-1 you`ve used that bugger before too! :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:37 pm

AHERNE wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

haha! i like that answer topcat ... i bet you 99-1 you`ve used that bugger before too! :lol:

;)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

brickyblue wrote:Unless people have inside information direct from Cardiff City fc then all these posts stating who the next manager will be are just fiction.

This forum is all about debate that's fine and we all have an opinion my opinion is all the posts are fiction regarding the appointment of the new manager.

Well 95% of what we have ever posted in nearly 2 yrs has been Spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Oh by the way your earlier post said it is Donald Duck :roll: (Sniper alert).

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Unless people have inside information direct from Cardiff City fc then all these posts stating who the next manager will be are just fiction.

Well 95% of what we have ever posted in nearly 2 yrs has been Spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your like me annis, i always do my homework before i answer someone! ;) gotta know who your dealing with! :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I guess I was and am desperate to no who the bloody manager is I no a lot of stuff on here is spot on I have been reading posts for along while just never posted myself .If it is Malchy I think he will do fine just trying to force someones had but until the club announce it nothing is certain is it.