Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY MONEY IS STILL ON!!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Mark Robins till it's signed and sealed that Mackay is officially the city manager!!!! ;)

Re: MY MONEY IS STILL ON!!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 pm

sam salim wrote:Mark Robins till it's signed and sealed that Mackay is officially the city manager!!!! ;)

That's pretty obvious Sam if you have placed the bet, can't see the bookies giving you a refund. ;)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
sam salim wrote:Mark Robins till it's signed and sealed that Mackay is officially the city manager!!!! ;)

That's pretty obvious Sam if you have placed the bet, can't see the bookies giving you a refund. ;)

True :shock:

but ive got a funny feeling on this one ;)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 pm

sam salim wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:

True :shock:

but ive got a funny feeling on this one ;)

Interesting how you are still optimistic with the latest and very strong rumour flying around. Do you rate robbins?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

That's all they are m8 RUMOURS! :?
No im not a fan of Robins but i can't see the City paying compo to get their man!!!!! ;)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Im still hanging in there! If someone had been taken from another club i think it would be on the radio and tv by now not on forums! ;)