Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my advice to city fans

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:52 pm

is give this guy a chance he has a difficult job to do let him get on with it and if things dont start too well
dont start slagging the guy he will get it right im possitive but he may need two years

Re: my advice to city fans

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Spot on.

But you can guarantee it will fall on deaf ears, dumb mouths and blind eyes.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:is give this guy a chance he has a difficult job to do let him get on with it and if things dont start too well
dont start slagging the guy he will get it right im possitive but he may need two years

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:is give this guy a chance he has a difficult job to do let him get on with it and if things dont start too well

The time that he will be given will surely depend on the amount of financial backing he gets from the club. If they were to give him a nice war chest then I do not think he will get more than two seasons to achieve what the Malaysians want...Premier league football.

It may very well take a season to gel a new squad together. I agree though we need to get behind him 100% regardless of how early result go.