Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO d20!!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 pm

I hope im not in the same bunker as you if we ever get called up for war! You would depress me that much with all the doom and gloom you only ever seem to post on here that i would probably have to shoot you!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO d20!!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:54 pm

forgive me for having an opinon...im not the only one on here who isnt overjoyed with mackey its my opinion which is what this board is for and why make a post just refereing to me ......dont tell me you,ve never posted nothign negative.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 pm

d20 wrote:forgive me for having an opinon...im not the only one on here who isnt overjoyed with mackey its my opinion which is what this board is for and why make a post just refereing to me ......dont tell me you,ve never posted nothign negative.

Im piss taking cocka!!!! Cheer up and stop being so negative even the weathers getting you down!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 pm

well the weather is a frigging piss take,surely u cant be happy with it.....i need my holidays !!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 pm

d20 wrote:well the weather is a frigging piss take,surely u cant be happy with it.....i need my holidays !!!!

I think your right mate ;) ;) get one booked today!!!!! 8-)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 pm

sam salim wrote:I hope im not in the same bunker as you if we ever get called up for war! You would depress me that much with all the doom and gloom you only ever seem to post on here that i would probably have to shoot you!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Glad i'm not the only one to notice Sam. :roll: