Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis RE: Bellers

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Annis do you know what the latest situation with Craig is? Media are saying that they want 4m for him. Surely we couldn't afford that unless Craig buys himself out of his contract? But why would he do that when he is getting approx 3.8m a year.

Re: FAO Annis RE: Bellers

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Annis do you know what the latest situation with Craig is? Media are saying that they want 4m for him. Surely we couldn't afford that unless Craig buys himself out of his contract? But why would he do that when he is getting approx 3.8m a year.

If i can answer this one for you wdb mate :ayatollah:

Bellers goes back to Man City,will not be in there 25 man squad.Man City will try and sell him as above.

I started a thread on this 25th may...Sunderland want Bellers,with more info in it.

Bellers could walk away as a free agent,come to us and play for eg £30,000 a week and get payed a Big Bonus if we go up.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:Annis do you know what the latest situation with Craig is? Media are saying that they want 4m for him. Surely we couldn't afford that unless Craig buys himself out of his contract? But why would he do that when he is getting approx 3.8m a year.

Bellers goes back to Man City,will not be in there 25 man squad.Man City will try and sell him as above.

I started a thread on this 25th may...Sunderland want Bellers,with more info in it.

Bellers could walk away as a free agent,come to us and play for eg £30,000 a week and get payed a Big Bonus if we go up.

Thanks TC, and if Bellers is true to his word then he will be with us next season as he has publically stated that he will play for no-one else apart from Man City and us. Some shrewd business by Cardiff getting a player worth at least 4m for free albeit the high wages if it does come off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now we await the official line regarding the new manager and fair play to you TC you did call it.. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Thanks TC, and if Bellers is true to his word then he will be with us next season as he has publically stated that he will play for no-one else apart from Man City and us. Some shrewd business by Cardiff getting a player worth at least 4m for free albeit the high wages if it does come off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now we await the official line regarding the new manager and fair play to you TC you did call it.. :ayatollah:

Correct with your points wdb about Bellers there and Thanks :ayatollah: