Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM REMINDED ME THIS AFTERNOON THAT

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Right up to this moment he has NOT RECEIVED A PENNY FROM THE CLUB OWED TO HIM(Time is running out),SO HE CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR THE CURRENT MESS.

Re: SAM REMINDED ME THIS AFTERNOON THAT

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

how much is owed to him ?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Right up to this moment he has NOT RECEIVED A PENNY FROM THE CLUB OWED TO HIM(Time is running out),SO HE CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR THE CURRENT MESS.

yes annis but its very convenient for the riddler to keep pointing the finger at sam
he is always bleating about the debt he inherited when he's in a corner
he has had plenty of time to reduce the clubs spending the fact of the matter is he's worse than sam for wasting money

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:27 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:how much is owed to him ?

£12 Million this year at £87,000 every month, then the Balance on the 11th Month, if they dont pay him the first instalment THIS MONTH as agreed by PR, then SAM CAN DEMAND HIS £26 MILLION NOW, as they will have broken the New Contract.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:28 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Right up to this moment he has NOT RECEIVED A PENNY FROM THE CLUB OWED TO HIM(Time is running out),SO HE CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR THE CURRENT MESS.

yes annis but its very convenient for the riddler to keep pointing the finger at sam
he is always bleating about the debt he inherited when he's in a corner
he has had plenty of time to reduce the clubs spending the fact of the matter is he's worse than sam for wasting money

I totally agree Steve.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Guess where our ST money is going.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 pm

that's the season ticket money sorted then !

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 pm

The people to blame are the people who dont pay the bills!

Sam atleast admitted his mistakes not these f*cking cunts! Ridsdale your going home in a saint johns ambulance!!

Get the f**k out now while your mates have saved you.......Just a suggestion!

Also im that pissed off that.....

You can stick your yorkshire pudding's up your arse!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm

monthly repayments to Langston will commence in January 2010 they will be set at around the £83,000 mark, meaning approximately £1 million will be paid off the debt each year between now and 2016, when an additonal balance of £9 million will be due. However, there are significant incentives for early repayment of the entire liability. For instance, if it is settled by the end of 2010, then the total payable by the club will be just £10 million. If it is paid off by the end of 2011, the total will be £11 million, and so on.
http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/t ... ndex.shtml

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:44 pm

If they dont pay the first instalment ask Sam to take the club back over! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least his heart was in the right place and I bet he has learnt from his mistakes unlike P.R :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 pm

ackers1927 wrote:If they dont pay the first instalment ask Sam to take the club back over! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least his heart was in the right place and I bet he has learnt from his mistakes unlike P.R :evil:

Agreed passion from the chairman is what you want..........COME BACK SAM!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Guess where our ST money is going.

I thought it was already gone :?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 pm

ackers1927 wrote:I bet he has learnt from his mistakes unlike P.R :evil:

Do you honestly believe this????
The man is just like Ridsdale except he has passion, the pair of them couldnt run a sweet shop :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

£12 Million this year at £87,000 every month, then the Balance on the 11th Month, if they dont pay him the first instalment THIS MONTH as agreed by PR, then SAM CAN DEMAND HIS £26 MILLION NOW, as they will have broken the New Contract.

If this was to happen, where would it leave us? Would we be going into admin or is he likely to return??

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

so he is langston then?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:35 pm

rob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

so he is langston then?

of course. :lol:

They still havent paid him today ?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 pm

What date is the first paynent due in Sams bank account.
If this council thing is delayed I can see the board hitting the panic button.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Yesterday Sam told TLG he wanted calm in the club Today he tells you he hasn’t received a Penny??? f**k Sam he’s got a solicitor hasn’t he??? . How long is that ponce gona load bullets for someone else to fire. Keep calm my arse he’s winding us up for his benefit

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm

why is everyone all with sam hamman hes the one that brought peter ridsdale to cardiff