Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gethin Jenkins out of his league

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

he has shown that he cannot run our club.In his quest to find our new manager he has turned to the guidance of Monty Burns lookalike Lenny Lawrance.Who's services the club dispenced of 6yrs ago if our new manager fails to deliver premiership football will he blame lenny this is the big time not the 2nd rate rugby that he came from i for one think its about time a real football man was in place as chief exec. sorry mr jenkins your not big enough for our club

Re: Gethin Jenkins out of his league

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:52 am

Oh look, a post criticising Gethin Jenkins.

Because that's something new and different for us.

:roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:07 pm

blaenllechaublue wrote:he has shown that he cannot run our club.In his quest to find our new manager he has turned to the guidance of Monty Burns lookalike Lenny Lawrance.Who's services the club dispenced of 6yrs ago if our new manager fails to deliver premiership football will he blame lenny this is the big time not the 2nd rate rugby that he came from i for one think its about time a real football man was in place as chief exec. sorry mr jenkins your not big enough for our club

He has done a good job to be fair to him, Lets stop slagging him off shall we :roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 pm

blaenllechaublue wrote:he has shown that he cannot run our club.In his quest to find our new manager he has turned to the guidance of Monty Burns lookalike Lenny Lawrance.Who's services the club dispenced of 6yrs ago if our new manager fails to deliver premiership football will he blame lenny this is the big time not the 2nd rate rugby that he came from i for one think its about time a real football man was in place as chief exec. sorry mr jenkins your not big enough for our club

Message boards are all about opinions.....But yours is wrong and IMO your an idiot......im getting sick and tired of ridiculous posts off people that dont have a clue, please, as your the expert on CEO jobs, tell me his role and what exactly is he failing at?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

Message boards are all about opinions.....But yours is wrong and IMO your an idiot......im getting sick and tired of ridiculous posts off people that dont have a clue, please, as your the expert on CEO jobs, tell me his role and what exactly is he failing at?

he`s on Google looking for the answer :lol: :lol: