Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why does the board trust Bellamy so much?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:40 am

Don't get me wrong I Iove Bellamy and would be over the moon if he's here again next season. But as of right now he's not a Cardiff City player and for all we know he may not be next season. Yes he has said he wants to be here but it doesn't mean he will be.

I'm just confused that the board have trusted someone, who may not be a cardiff player next season, to the degree they have. I'd rather see them asking someone like McPhail or McNaughton (although maybe they have), both have which been for the club for longer than Bellamy and will be here next season.

Just my two cents however :ayatollah:

Re: Why does the board trust Bellamy so much?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm

If City could depend anyone for there trust then its Bellers hes Cardiff and Wales through and through , remember hes a top player who should be playing at a top 5 Premiership club and it was he who decided to come to City when he didnt have too . If we hadve had a few players who had same passion as him then we'd be a team . ;)

Re: Why does the board trust Bellamy so much?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

i could talk for hours on this,please All give this time (2-3 months) and if all goes well,with Bellers back here in that time,we will see the infulence of what will happen.

At this moment its a case of everyone giving each other their word :ayatollah: