Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " VERY VERY TOUGH NEXT SEASON "

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Agreed Annis, I feel it will be a great season for the neutral supporter to watch, however not so great for those chasing promotion :lol: There's just too many teams there pushing for it. Most years there are a few weak links in the division, but I have no idea who will even get relegated next season :shock:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 pm

ffs wrote:Agreed Annis, I feel it will be a great season for the neutral supporter to watch, however not so great for those chasing promotion :lol: There's just too many teams there pushing for it. Most years there are a few weak links in the division, but I have no idea who will even get relegated next season :shock:

It will be Tough and But Very exciting :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I wont go over old ground, But last Season was Probably Our Easiest Ever chance in the last 10 years of getting promoted to the Premiership, Championship was very Weak, Yet We had a Top 2 Squad on paper.

THIS SEASON.

MY OPINION. TEAMS TO REALLY WATCH OUT FOR

WESTHAM and BIRMINGHAM TOP 4 .
Middlesborough Dark horses I really feel Top 6.
Leeds/Southampton/Notts Forest/Leicester/Blackpool/Hull C/Burnley/Pompey/Reading/Ipswich ALL Potential play off teams at least.

TOUGH SEASON AHEAD FOR US, SO WE WILL NEED A GOOD EXPERIENCED MANAGER, PLEASE MR VT/TG, Don't leave the Decision to Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley, to Decide Our Future. I hope Lennie Lawrences opinions are taken on board.
WE NEED TO HAVE THIS SORTED EARLY PART OF THIS WEEK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree that last year was the easiest to get promotion to the Premiership for some time; let's face it, a Third Division Team and the Swans did it on very much less resources than we had at our disposal! :evil:
However, with Birmingham in complete turmoil I don't think they are a given for promotion, unless they manage to screw a few million out of Villa in compo for McCleish and persuade Martin O'Neil to become manager! That would be a hoot!! :lol:

Boro' will have to be watched - when they beat us 0-3 they were sixth in the Championship form table even though they had nothing to play for - I was amazed how many people thought they would be a walk over.

At the moment its' "Hold the Line Lads" until we know who is going to be manager and how much he has got to spend on the squad.

Plenty of time to run screaming into the dark depending on who it is, but that's not now! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: