Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL IS

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 am

Thought id lighten the mood amongst all this second guessing and sniping to address a serious suspicion of mine. :lol:

Don't take this the wrong way Carl but ever since I saw a pic of you on wales online I was convinced you looked like someone I knew or had seen a lot before, i just couldn't figure out who it was...... until now!

ITS CARL,OR SHOULD I SAY FUHRER! :lol: :lol: Do you have German roots?

If anyone has a good pic to reinforce my claim then please put it up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CARL IS

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 am

Don't take this the wrong way Carl...

... followed by posting a picture of Adolf Hitler claiming it's his lookalike! :lol:

Subtle! That's like in the Inbetweeners when Simon says 'no offence Will but your mum is a slag' or something similar and Will says 'Simon, just because you say no offence it doesn't give you the right to say something offensive!'.

I'm sure Carl will be chuffed with this lookalike!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:26 am

Zabier wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way Carl...

... followed by posting a picture of Adolf Hitler claiming it's his lookalike! :lol:

Subtle! That's like in the Inbetweeners when Simon says 'no offence Will but your mum is a slag' or something similar and Will says 'Simon, just because you say no offence it doesn't give you the right to say something offensive!'.

I'm sure Carl will be chuffed with this lookalike!

haha, not my fault he resembles a mass murdering dictator...I just had to share. :D

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 am

Comparing Carl to Hitler, feckin classic :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 am

Visually only might I add. Haha.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he does look like him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: