Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR DUMMY SPITTING SUPPORT!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:27 am

Malky Mackay? is it? we dont know yet. I wanted Hughton the most but the Club
have interviewed TOP MEN for this job, they are determined to get it right. SO...
Mackay, Di Matteo, Zola or Hughton... whoever they decide on has my full support!

Just watch on these boards over the next few days though, whoever it is will get loads
of support... but also loads will be forensically examining his career so they can find fault
and slag him off

Fact!!

Its embarassing at times

Re: OUR DUMMY SPITTING SUPPORT!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 am

Absolutely. They're taking their time to make sure they get the best bloke for the job, and people accuse them of 'not being football men' who don't know what they're doing!

I don't see Randy Lerner or Abramovich rushing to make a decision, but here at Cardiff we should have had a successor named 24 hours after the Middlesbrough debacle.

I'm quietly confident about this season :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 am

taffyapple wrote:Malky Mackay? is it? we dont know yet. I wanted Hughton the most but the Club
have interviewed TOP MEN for this job, they are determined to get it right. SO...
Mackay, Di Matteo, Zola or Hughton... whoever they decide on has my full support!

Just watch on these boards over the next few days though, whoever it is will get loads
of support... but also loads will be forensically examining his career so they can find fault
and slag him off

Fact!!

Its embarassing at times

i got to be honest taff but the more i think about malky mackay the more i like the thought of it and even the likes of mark robbins could be good! .... robbins as spent years in the lower 2 divisions and would know all the quality players down there! ... yet again hughton would know all the youngsters hanging about in the reserves in the premiership! .... whoever it is will get my support anyway! .... but for some reason though di matteo is not my choice and i have no reason for really saying that but i just have a strange feeling he wouldnt be the right man!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 am

100% agree mate it does my f*cking box in! How do people know what went on in the interviews, i personally would be more than happy with malky mackay

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 am

To many people on this board think they know everything and there like sheep following there leader.if its not the next manager there moaning about it will be someone else or thing. Id rather the board take there time and get it right after all its there money there investing.we have got to get behind whoever they put in charge

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 am

wils wrote:To many people on this board think they know everything and there like sheep following there leader.if its not the next manager there moaning about it will be someone else or thing. Id rather the board take there time and get it right after all its there money there investing.we have got to get behind whoever they put in charge

shurrup Wils you know f**k all

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 am

You just know that whoever the new manager is, if we aren't top by September then people on this board will be calling for him to be sacked, never wanted him in the first place, etc, etc...... ;)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 am

taffyapple wrote:Malky Mackay? is it? we dont know yet. I wanted Hughton the most but the Club

and slag him off

Fact!!

Its embarassing at times

I don't think you expressed your feelings well enough there Dave. haha.

CHRIS HUGHTONS BARMY ARMY!!
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 am

Amazing how so many who seemingly can't stand people posting on this board happen to post quite regularly, eh?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 am

wils wrote:To many people on this board think they know everything and there like sheep following there leader.if its not the next manager there moaning about it will be someone else or thing. Id rather the board take there time and get it right after all its there money there investing.we have got to get behind whoever they put in charge

'Too many' people also tarnish everyone on this board with the same brush. :roll:

I'll support whoever they decide to be the manager, as I did with previous managers, and will continue to do with future managers.

But apparently I follow some leader?! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 am

Taff you are dead right! Why is it everyone is happy to let the Malaysians sort out the debt and yet they knock them over the managers appointment.
They want to get it right and it's their bloody money at risk so why shouldn't they. They know how much money they have for the new manager to spend on players and they will want to make sure they pick the right guy that will get them the best value.
They will make the announcement when they are ready so let's stop this constant moaning.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 am

Claire wrote:

'Too many' people also tarnish everyone on this board with the same brush. :roll:

I'll support whoever they decide to be the manager, as I did with previous managers, and will continue to do with future managers.

I THOUGHT CARL CURTIS LOOKED FAMILIAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 am

nerd wrote:Amazing how so many who seemingly can't stand people posting on this board happen to post quite regularly, eh?

Wrong. As usual.

the point is not about the board

Its about the pointless negativity of some support.

They are entitled to express their views.

I'm entitled to say they need to get a grip

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 am

baseboy007 wrote:
Claire wrote:

I THOUGHT CARL CURTIS LOOKED FAMILIAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 am

he actually does look like him though, scary. First giving helpful info, next....THE WORLD! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/qu

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 am

taffyapple wrote:

Ha ha nice one dave you scouse b*stard

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:33 am

Claire wrote:

Where did i say everybody

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 am

wils wrote:
Claire wrote:

Where did i say everybody

"Too many"

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 am

wils wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Ha ha nice one dave you scouse b*stard

ouch gizza ring mate lost all me numbers again

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 am

Claire wrote:"Too many"

Too many is not everybody.

One person needlessly, pointlessly slagging off our manager/players/hierarchy is one too many.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 pm

I think you will find Snipers like you calling everyone sheep, are the ones looking for attention and are sad individuals.

People have their own minds on This Forum, Some agree/Some Dont, but they dont belittle other forum members and call them names. Taffy Apple and myself have totally different opinions, he supported DJ , I never. Thats life.
Now grow up and SUPPORT OUR NEW MANAGER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

cyncoed blue wrote:Absolutely. They're taking their time to make sure they get the best bloke for the job, and people accuse them of 'not being football men' who don't know what they're doing!

I don't see Randy Lerner or Abramovich rushing to make a decision, but here at Cardiff we should have had a successor named 24 hours after the Middlesbrough debacle.

I'm quietly confident about this season :ayatollah:

Quietly confident of what ???? Mid Tabe ? Neeed a new team - ah well - same old city

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 pm

NOW TAFFY APPLE STOP DOWNING OUR SUPPORTERS EVERY MINUTE.
Everyone should be able to express their opinions, not just follow yrs, Have a look at your posts months ago hmm.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49089 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
UNITE and GET BEHIND OUR NEW MANAGER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I think you will find Snipers like you calling everyone sheep, are the ones looking for attention and are sad individuals.

People have their own minds on This Forum, Some agree/Some Dont, but they dont belittle other forum members and call them names. Taffy Apple and myself have totally different opinions, he supported DJ , I never. Thats life.
Now grow up and SUPPORT OUR NEW MANAGER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Erm....

I never supported DJ

I thought he was a pile of wank!! :D