Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM MUST BE LAUGHING AT OUR BOARD

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 am

Since the dismissal of DJ'ns I have not bought any of the spin from CCFC or the Press and the likes, Spinning potentual Manager names out of the hat like a magician desperately trying to impress. M R O'Neil-Sam A, Houghton D Mat and as we are told another 16 or so have applied for the City post. Now if there is any truth with Mr Malky, Then We must address the fact that Mr Malky is indeed contracted to Watford for a lengthy time, if He was or is the next Manager at Cardiff then the inevitable large Compo to Watford to follow?????? So £500,000 to a Mil down the pan be for Malky even hangs His coat up in the office'''''''''''''''I ain't buying none of it, It seems that Our Board likes to loose money, How many other Clubs do you see have 6 or 7 may be more (not sure) loan players at their club when so many of their contracted Players are not secured??? We cant blame Happy face Dj'ns for everything because Our Board allowed this to happen and must take responsibility also, Sad thing is the Board obviously havent learned a thing if Mr Malky is to be our next manager, The fact that Malky is not strong enough to prevent the Watford Board from not just to selling His Players, but behind His back only tells Me that if Malky is to be Our next Manager theres a hint that He's happy to play GJ and Co's game. Not Strong enough!!!!!!!! :old:

Re: SAM MUST BE LAUGHING AT OUR BOARD

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 am

I've read through this a few times, I still can't see the point you're trying to make.

Would you rather the current board made their decision in 24 hours and just appointed someone they'd known for years? Not sure going down the Bobby Gould route would work! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 am

cyncoed blue wrote:I've read through this a few times, I still can't see the point you're trying to make.

Would you rather the current board made their decision in 24 hours and just appointed someone they'd known for years? Not sure going down the Bobby Gould route would work! :ayatollah:

Agree!

Why not get Kenneth Clarke the MP as new manager

He's famous!!!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but Im pretty sure the club hasn't named any managers. You can't ready press clippings and claim the Ccfc board have spun them out.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 am

I gotta say, whenever i read a thread u made my head hurts and have no idea what ur on about :?: CCFC have made no comment on the manager search, only things mentioned are newspaper reports or snippets of "inside info" the board have been professional to a T and we are acting like a well run club for once

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm

cyncoed blue wrote:I've read through this a few times, I still can't see the point you're trying to make.

MY Point is that all could be managers names are flying out of the bag of which none of them will become manager, Thats fine but it is the Club thats spinning these names to us the Fans, The Board seem's to think it will give us the impression that They are on the ball. Truth is They are NOT, AS it goes, I was correct in saying Our next Manager wont be any of the mentioned candidates thus far ''''now The Club has added Mr Shearer to shenanigans. Its a feking Joke!!! :x

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Uummmm I haven't seen the club mention one single name :roll: