Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Craig Bellamy. Good for the club?

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 am

The Craig Bellamy story is what dreams are made about - A Cardsiff born player on "lot of money" - Wanting to come back to the city of his birth for "free" or a 75% less wage to play for the club of his birth,and try and get us into the promised land.

IF We had 10 more Craig Bellamys in our team last year - WE WOULD BE PREMIER LEAGUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 pm

clintysablue wrote:Listen Sleepers who woke you up ,read the posts hes as good as underminding or best player then that titter tatter he loves Craigs passion and determination hogswash he should try politics he'd be good at riding 2 horses at 1 time . Oops hes fell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: blue army

Once again you have misinterpreted my original post I was not questioning Craig Bellamy coming to Cardiff. I merely wondered if it had a detremental effect on the changing room because obviously in hindsight it appears some players were not capable of matching Bellamy's desire. If they had then perhaps we would have achieved our goal. Do you have a problem with anyone who was not born a Celt supporting Cardiff? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm

NJ73,

Craig Bellamy has never and will never play for you so you will never get it. Go away :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Looks like were in big trouble ,that useless baldy Geordie fool Shearer is favourite for City managers job hope its bullshit or were in big shit , that would definitely put an end to Bellers staying if that cclown came . Surely we deserve better than him hes done sweet fa .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Totally agree with TOPCAT CCFC CARDIFF TO THE CORE is Bellers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: