Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CRAIG BELLAMY HAS GIVING HIS PREFFERED CHOICE TO..."

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm

"CRAIG BELLAMY HAS GIVING THE CARDIFF CITY BOARD HIS CHOICE ON THE NEXT MANAGER"

Get your money on Malky Mackay :ayatollah:

I know that a big amount of money has been put on Mackay to be the next manager,

I am close friends with one of Craig's personal bodyguards and he has told me what I have told you above,

I am not saying he is definetely going to be the next manager but that is what Craig has told the board.

Re: "CRAIG BELLAMY HAS GIVING HIS PREFFERED CHOICE TO..."

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:38 pm

I have heard Mr Robins is the man most money is on???????

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:42 pm

gabbs wrote:"CRAIG BELLAMY HAS GIVING THE CARDIFF CITY BOARD HIS CHOICE ON THE NEXT MANAGER"

I know that a big amount of money has been put on Mackay to be the next manager,

I am close friends with one of Craig's personal bodyguards and he has told me what I have told you above,

I am not saying he is definetely going to be the next manager but that is what Craig has told the board.

It's not really a healthy situation if true.

A player (possibly) being asked who his choice of manager would be. I can't imagine too many clubs would conduct their business in this manner.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Craig knows Malky from Norwich days together :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

there always going to listen to belleres he will give the mgreat advice ....more so than anyone else at the club.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
gabbs wrote:"CRAIG BELLAMY HAS GIVING THE CARDIFF CITY BOARD HIS CHOICE ON THE NEXT MANAGER"

It's not really a healthy situation if true.

A player (possibly) being asked who his choice of manager would be. I can't imagine too many clubs would conduct their business in this manner.

They see Bellamy as the successor of who ever takes charges an they want bellers to learn from
Him maybe

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 pm

funny thing is tho we haven't even signed craig yet :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:funny thing is tho we haven't even signed craig yet :lol: :ayatollah:

YET :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 pm

It is True that he Said this to Top Cat the other night, but he Also Said when he left everything was still up in the air.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

I have a gut feeling on McKay for some reason and if not mcinnes.
No reason just gut feeling, I was never sure on hughton but got to like the idea but gone off him again.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I have a gut feeling on McKay for some reason and if not mcinnes.
No reason just gut feeling, I was never sure on hughton but got to like the idea but gone off him again.

i agree i think it out of mcinnes and mckay but still think di matteo mite be in the frame prob wrong tho :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Hasn't the Watford chairman been quoted as saying Mackay is going nowhere and they have not been approached?

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Lets get one thing stright here,i was as posted with Bellers on Weds night,along with friends we both know.

I said at the time that what we spoke about stays in that room,if he wanted me to say/post i will.

BOTH myself and Bellers if we had a choice it would be Martin O'Neil or Mark Hughes,who he spoke highly of both.

Malkey Mackay and another manager would be ok from the ones who have been interviewed,but would they be his/mine first choices :?:

When i asked Bellers on the night who would be our new manager he said - he did not know,and we went on to talk about all the good work he does,and people forget about in Sierra Leone,where he is now.

I have had a hell of a 2 years,but had 2-3 qulity hours with Bellers and my friends from school,who i hope to meet up again,and therefore thats why i will not go into great details about other matters :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:39 pm

I heard its Donald duck I was told this from a friends friend of a friend who knows him.He was at celtic manor playing golf with scrappy doo who punched and decked pop eye only for Martin O'Neil to be hiding in a bunker who came running on to the fair way to flop his cock out at Avram grant who for the first time in his life cracked a smile.

Batman was seen later being chased down the m4 towards Cardiff by 50 police cars with inspector gadget sat next to him with Chris Houghton in the back. The police pulled them over only for Martin O'neil to flash past them on a mini moto with avram grant chasing him on a monkey bike with a big smile on his face.

Donald duck then flashes past with lighten McQueen to get to the CCS FIRST.

So the new Cardiff manager is Donald Duck.

The only person happy in all this is Avram grant who hasn't stopped smiling since :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry couldn't help myself

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 am

Mark Robins was later seen on a parachute jump with only a pair of leopard skin thongs on only to land off course in the glamorgan cricket staduim only to be told he was out for a duck quack quack.

Got to have a laugh haven't you. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 am

Wayne S wrote:Hasn't the Watford chairman been quoted as saying Mackay is going nowhere and they have not been approached?

That means nothing though. I was told today that Mackay is raging at the player sales.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 am

RFMH wrote:Craig knows Malky from Norwich days together :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not sure that Bellamy and Malky were at Norwich at the same time?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 am

Citysince1964 wrote:

Pretty sure somebody posted stast that said they were. Might be the drink talking though!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 am

PtB wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

Pretty sure somebody posted stast that said they were. Might be the drink talking though!

Yeah it was me :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 832525.stm

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 am

Good Research RF MH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 am

PtB wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Hasn't the Watford chairman been quoted as saying Mackay is going nowhere and they have not been approached?

That means nothing though. I was told today that Mackay is raging at the player sales.

He knew a long time ago we will be selling in the summer....and Danny Graham wanted premiershit football....and Buckley wanted more games...so they both went.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:58 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Lets get one thing stright here,i was as posted with Bellers on Weds night,along with friends we both know.

I said at the time that what we spoke about stays in that room,if he wanted me to say/post i will.

BOTH myself and Bellers if we had a choice it would be Martin O'Neil or Mark Hughes,who he spoke highly of both.

Malkey Mackay and another manager would be ok from the ones who have been interviewed,but would they be his/mine first choices :?:

When i asked Bellers on the night who would be our new manager he said - he did not know,and we went on to talk about all the good work he does,and people forget about in Sierra Leone,where he is now.

I have had a hell of a 2 years,but had 2-3 qulity hours with Bellers and my friends from school,who i hope to meet up again,and therefore thats why i will not go into great details about other matters :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:15 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Lets get one thing stright here,i was as posted with Bellers on Weds night,along with friends we both know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Care to exagerate ?!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 am

Fek knows how my post reply has ended up on this post?????? Because it was meant for a different topic!!! :shock:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Fek knows how my post reply has ended up on this post?????? Because it was meant for a different topic!!! :shock:

Are you saying that you didn't mean to laugh at this post?! If you would like me to delete it I shall.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 am

Nobody has got a sense of humour then Christ boys you boring

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 am

Would be happy with Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: