Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dange is a light weight!!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Out on theforum piss up we have, canton stand Baz, nukes, bomer, Marc,bowmonster andsam

HIc Hic

Good night dange!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the way canton stand Baz has out drunk all of us!!

And he is still going strong!!

Re: Dange is a light weight!!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Where were you last night til 3am???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stilla at least i get to sweet talk Mrs Dange :shock:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Mrs Dange saysshe's not keen :(

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 pm

You and Canton stand Baz disappeared soon after Dange went. The rest of us moved on to a new pub later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am

Bluebirds01 wrote:Out on theforum piss up we have, canton stand Baz, nukes, bomer, Marc,bowmonster andsam

HIc Hic

Good night dange!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the way canton stand Baz has out drunk all of us!!

And he is still going strong!!

We were out from 12 noon, You two weren't and as Nukes said you left earlier so dont have a go at Dange :roll:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:02 am

Even i lasted longer than Dange!!!! :old: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 am

Ok, ok I did leave slightly earlier than most but its been a long couple of days. Drunk until 3am on Saturday morning then was picking people up by 11.25 on Saturday morning. In the pub at midday with Nukes, Bowmonster and Marc and after around 7 1/2 hours drinking my body decided that I needed a rest.......anyway Im rested now and going off to my cousins 40th Birthday party.....anyone else on it today??

Great to meet some more of the forum members yesterday Marc, Bomber, Sam, CSB and Bluebirds01 :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:27 am

About 9.30 we lost Marc as well he just disappeared . No one saw him leave great day out lads Myday report to follow later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:About 9.30 we lost Marc as well he just disappeared . No one saw him leave great day out lads Myday report to follow later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief, just got home, abosolutley fuckin fucked, can't remember leaving :shock: :shock: I vaguely remember being in Caroline street stuffing my face...stella and cider are not my strong points :lol:..you, bowmonster and Sam must have hollow legs :D ..brilliant day out and great to meet everyone, take it easy on Dange as fair play he was on it all night Friday, look forward to the report Nukes :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:About 9.30 we lost Marc as well he just disappeared . No one saw him leave great day out lads Myday report to follow later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief, just got home, abosolutley fuckin fucked, can't remember leaving :shock: :shock: I vaguely remember being in Caroline street stuffing my face...stella and cider are not my strong points :lol:..you, bowmonster and Sam must have hollow legs :D ..brilliant day out and great to meet everyone, take it easy on Dange as fair play he was on it all night Friday, look forward to the report Nukes :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We left you with your new mate from outside the Great Western :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:

We left you with your new mate from outside the Great Western :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: He was a right case he was,Thought he had found marc and kidnapped him after we did a runner :D
Glad you are ok Marc a great day and a good laugh it was good to meet you at last and also Sam :ayatollah: