Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new manager will be mon or tuesday

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 pm

According to mark Hudson,not long to wait.

Re: new manager will be mon or tuesday

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 pm

ngriffiths wrote:According to mark Hudson,not long to wait.

The Truth, At This Very Moment, even The Owners of our Club Don't know.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 pm

A statement was made by the club that a decision would be made by next week lets hope they do they've had long enough now :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Just asked the old man to get kids from school monday & tuesday, he said he cant cos hes busy :evil: ,so boys i think i'v worked out who our new manager is,i think its my old man :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:00 pm

citygardens73 wrote:Just asked the old man to get kids from school monday & tuesday, he said he cant cos hes busy :evil: ,so boys i think i'v worked out who our new manager is,i think its my old man :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 pm

citygardens73 wrote:Just asked the old man to get kids from school monday & tuesday, he said he cant cos hes busy :evil: ,so boys i think i'v worked out who our new manager is,i think its my old man :lol: :ayatollah:

Image[/url]

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:07 pm

After the day I have had at Sandown I desperately need to have either Hughton or Mackay as manager or i am fcked!!! Done my nuts at the racing need one of those fuckers to come in!!!

Any thoughts? Am I in with a chance? Fingers crossed! To be honest I hope Hughton gets the job but that seems unlikely according to this site. I would be happy with Mackay he seems to have something about him.

Wish me luck boys!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:09 pm

:o how come you have a pic of my old man :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 pm

citygardens73 wrote::o how come you have a pic of my old man :lol:

We must be cyber brothers!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ngriffiths wrote:According to mark Hudson,not long to wait.

The Truth, At This Very Moment, even The Owners of our Club Don't know.

I disagree I think they know the man they want but he is not a free agent and they are negotiating with his current club about compensation ! Just my opinion :D

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 pm

need someone soon as to put a decent squad together oyherwise we will be in trouble nxt season