Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NEW MEMBERS ARE VERY WELCOME "

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 am

We have over 5,000 Members and since we stopped new members coming on here since last Sundays night, The Forum has run Superbly.

ALL FOOTBALL FANS FROM DIFFERENT CLUBS ARE WELCOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
All Snipers are Banned.
I have just RE-OPENED THE MEMBERSHIP, IF THE SNIPERS and IDIOTS FROM THE OTHER MB THINK THEY WILL COME ON HERE JUST TO WIND EVERYONE UP and THEN RUN BACK ON THERE, THEN THEY WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

ALL DIFFERENT OPINIONS VERY WELCOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

link

" REGISTER NOW and BECOME A MEMBER " ITS FREE HAVE YOUR SAY.
ALL FOOTBALL FANS WELCOME NO1 FOOTBALL FORUM IN THE UK. link
index.php :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " NEW MEMBERS ARE VERY WELCOME "

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 am

Hi there ,i'v been a fan of this forum for a while now without actually being a member ,so i thought it was time to join :ayatollah: ,hopefully now i can join in on some of the intresting posts you got up & maybe some of the less intresting one's :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:14 am

citygardens73 wrote:Hi there ,i'v been a fan of this forum for a while now without actually being a member ,so i thought it was time to join :ayatollah: ,hopefully now i can join in on some of the intresting posts you got up & maybe some of the less intresting one's :lol:

Now this is the sort of first post that is very welcome. Welcome aboard chap.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 am

Well said Annis. Football is all about opinions and that's what makes it such a great game. So much to have discussions about. I don't agree with you about Sam Hammam but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I fully respect yours. The world (football) would be very boring if everyone agreed on everything. But what I cannot stand is the sniping and personal abuse that takes place between some posters.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:34 am

great to finally be on board ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 am

dont forget! anyone who signs up must buy annis's book :old: :old:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:57 am

Shit it never said that in the small print :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:32 pm

I don't post on here very often and it's usually been a criticism of the bring back Sam campaign, but I've never been threatened with being banned.

I think if sometimes you can just agree to disagree and respect EVERYONES view as long as it's not personal or insulting, that's fair enough.

I use Mikes board more, simply because I know more people, but there is less inane chatter on here and I think less youngsters acting stupid.

There is a place for both but we all want the same thing and should all get on.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm a new member. I'm also your new manager.

Guess who I am? :o

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 pm

The Harry Bloo wrote:I'm a new member. I'm also your new manager.

Baker

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:39 pm

quadsas wrote:

Baker

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 pm

snipers :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

quadsas wrote:

Baker

I'm 54 ... :old:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 pm

The Harry Bloo wrote:
quadsas wrote:

Baker

I'm 54 ... :old:

Not really.

New to the board - hi!

Di Matteo for me, Lee Clark second place. Either of those with a moderate budget and we have a chance.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:Hi there ,i'v been a fan of this forum for a while now without actually being a member ,so i thought it was time to join :ayatollah: ,hopefully now i can join in on some of the intresting posts you got up & maybe some of the less intresting one's :lol:

Now this is the sort of first post that is very welcome. Welcome aboard chap.

I Second that Ian, Welcome on Board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

I'm from the other board. Hello. :lol:
I will behave.
Last edited by watersblue on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Well said Annis. Football is all about opinions and that's what makes it such a great game. So much to have discussions about. I don't agree with you about Sam Hammam but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I fully respect yours. The world (football) would be very boring if everyone agreed on everything. But what I cannot stand is the sniping and personal abuse that takes place between some posters.

SPOT ON and CHEERS thats the way it should be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:55 pm

everyday-im-shuffling wrote:great to finally be on board ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome aboard :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sniping is for the other mb :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:dont forget! anyone who signs up must buy annis's book :old: :old:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm

terrytaxi wrote:I don't post on here very often and it's usually been a criticism of the bring back Sam campaign, but I've never been threatened with being banned.

I think if sometimes you can just agree to disagree and respect EVERYONES view as long as it's not personal or insulting, that's fair enough.

I use Mikes board more, simply because I know more people, but there is less inane chatter on here and I think less youngsters acting stupid.

There is a place for both but we all want the same thing and should all get on.

Cheers and All opinions Welcome, even anti Sam ones, because thats your belief/opinion :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:57 pm

quadsas wrote:

Baker

Hmm

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:29 pm

been viewing this board for sometime now finally signed up :ayatollah:
cheers annis :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 pm

cynonblue68 wrote:been viewing this board for sometime now finally signed up :ayatollah:
cheers annis :ayatollah:

Cheers I look forward to many a Good debate, Welcome on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Annis

Thank-you for the invitation to join your message board.

This is the first time that I have participated in any message board so I am a complete 'Virgin' and like any new kid I am sure that i have plenty to learn from the experts.

Looking forward, hopefully, to becoming an active member(probably not the right phrase to use with Virgin) and joining in with the healthy debating.

cheers

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm

nice to have you ALL on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:46 pm

skybluebird wrote:Hi Annis

Thank-you for the invitation to join your message board.

This is the first time that I have participated in any message board so I am a complete 'Virgin' and like any new kid I am sure that i have plenty to learn from the experts.

Looking forward, hopefully, to becoming an active member(probably not the right phrase to use with Virgin) and joining in with the healthy debating.

cheers

Welcome on board as long as your not Baker or his 17 other alias names that try and ruin good honest open debates :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

I am not Baker. I do not know who Baker is. All views and opinions will be mine, and I do not wish to be thought of as someone I am not. TRUST.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 pm

skybluebird wrote:I am not Baker. I do not know who Baker is. All views and opinions will be mine, and I do not wish to be thought of as someone I am not. TRUST.

it was said tongue in cheek :lol:

you will one day come across this baker we speak.......i'll leave it at that :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 pm

i might not agree with what you say
but i will defend your right to say it :old:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Was never good at sniping, ask anyone whoever played Team Fortress Classic with me :lol: