Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There's a whole world out there!!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 pm

We've got a new manager about to be announced very shortly, then the process of recruiting a team of players begins.

What I would like to see is our club casting it's net far and wide in the search for players. How often do we bring players in from Europe, Africa, South America, The middle East or even the Far East? We recruit quite well in Scotland but there's a whole big world out there and other clubs seem quite succesful in recruiting from around the world, it's about time we did likewise, so I'm hoping our new man will use his time wisely and get us some talented players and not just stick to players from the home nations. :ayatollah:

Re: There's a whole world out there!!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:We've got a new manager about to be announced very shortly, then the process of recruiting a team of players begins.

What I would like to see is our club casting it's net far and wide in the search for players. How often do we bring players in from Europe, Africa, South America, The middle East or even the Far East? We recruit quite well in Scotland but there's a whole big world out there and other clubs seem quite succesful in recruiting from around the world, it's about time we did likewise, so I'm hoping our new man will use his time wisely and get us some talented players and not just stick to players from the home nations. :ayatollah:

totally agree,some on here a very narrow minded and seem to think that only proven players will do,yes bring in from abroad and give potential talent a chance :ayatollah: