Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPS "KEEN" TO MOVE

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 am

Just read a quote from Chopra's agent in the Echo whereby he says that his client is "keen to move to ipswich". If he is keen to go then we must get rid now! Yes the money will go to Sunderland but at least it is decreasing our debt and we will be saving in the region of 17k a week on his wages. This bloke is poison, he's one of the main culprits for us pissing away this season yet when the going gets tough, rather than look at himself and aim to make amends, he wants to jump ship! He could have been a legend yet hes completely blown his reputation this season in my eyes. Good riddance Chops, you wont be missed!

Re: CHOPS "KEEN" TO MOVE

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 am

totally agree mate! on your bike choppa! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Just read a quote from Chopra's agent in the Echo whereby he says that his client is "keen to move to ipswich". If he is keen to go then we must get rid now! Yes the money will go to Sunderland but at least it is decreasing our debt and we will be saving in the region of 17k a week on his wages. This bloke is poison, he's one of the main culprits for us pissing away this season yet when the going gets tough, rather than look at himself and aim to make amends, he wants to jump ship! He could have been a legend yet hes completely blown his reputation this season in my eyes. Good riddance Chops, you wont be missed!

Fair play James Chopra could have been a legend down here but there have been incidents over the past 2 seasons where we would have been off getting rid of him. The drinking before the Boro game should have seen him transfer listed and never play for the club again. That showed utter contempt towards everyone at the club.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Fairwater Youth wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Just read a quote from Chopra's agent in the Echo whereby he says that his client is "keen to move to ipswich". If he is keen to go then we must get rid now! Yes the money will go to Sunderland but at least it is decreasing our debt and we will be saving in the region of 17k a week on his wages. This bloke is poison, he's one of the main culprits for us pissing away this season yet when the going gets tough, rather than look at himself and aim to make amends, he wants to jump ship! He could have been a legend yet hes completely blown his reputation this season in my eyes. Good riddance Chops, you wont be missed!

Fair play James Chopra could have been a legend down here but there have been incidents over the past 2 seasons where we would have been off getting rid of him. The drinking before the Boro game should have seen him transfer listed and never play for the club again. That showed utter contempt towards everyone at the club.

yup, completely agree! If he had anything about him he would want to stay, work his ass off getting fit and really earn his money and repay the fans. Yet rather than address his problems he just jumps ship so he can continue to pick up big money without sorting himself out. I really dont care if he does well at ipswich, I just want him out now!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Spot on post.

I recall Chopra warming down after his double against the Jacks the season before. We all stayed in the stadium to mock the Jacks and he ran up the touchline in from tof the Ninian Stand with a huge smile on his face. He could see what it meant to us and I thought to myself, "keep going Chops you could become a icon here and share the stage with the likes of Phil Dwyer, Andy legg and the late Brian Clark. Unbelieveable to think just over a year later he has gone from prospective icon to moron.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm

i'd give the VIRUS a lift anywhere he wanted to go, CHOPRA, GOT OUT OF OUR CLUB :ayatollah: