Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis Re Roathbluebird

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am

Annis, You know me well enough to know that i wouldn't post the following without good reason:-

However there was a post earlier posted by Roath Bluebird which IMO was disrespectful to the true Welsh Legend John Charles
and although msgb's are all about debate and opinion i don't believe that the title of the post which i will not repeat deserves to be posted on this or any other message board. :evil:

I also believe the poster Roathbluebird should be severely reprimanded or even banned i hope you agree :old:

Re: FAO Annis Re Roathbluebird

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 am

blueheaven wrote:Annis, You know me well enough to know that i wouldn't post the following without good reason:-

However there was a post earlier posted by Roath Bluebird which IMO was disrespectful to the true Welsh Legend John Charles
and although msgb's are all about debate and opinion i don't believe that the title of the post which i will not repeat deserves to be posted on this or any other message board. :evil:

I also believe the poster Roathbluebird should be severely reprimanded or even banned i hope you agree :old:

Sorry I have not seen it will SORT IT NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 am

I totally agree with every word, something should be done about roath_bluebird. So disrespectful.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:20 am

If u check his posts its fairly obvious hes a jack on a windup mission, ignore the 6 fingered sister fucker!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:If u check his posts its fairly obvious hes a jack on a windup mission, ignore the 6 fingered sister fucker!

I think you're wrong mate, if he was a jack on a wind up, why would he slag off one of Swansea's greatest football legends, by Swansea I mean as in the city and not the football team.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:If u check his posts its fairly obvious hes a jack on a windup mission, ignore the 6 fingered sister fucker!

I think you're wrong mate, if he was a jack on a wind up, why would he slag off one of Swansea's greatest football legends, by Swansea I mean as in the city and not the football team.

He does it on purpose.

It's been dealt with now any way! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 am

Merlin wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

He does it on purpose.

It's been dealt with now any way! :ayatollah:

Thanks to both Annis and Merlin for dealing with this offensive post :old:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks to both Annis and Merlin for dealing with this offensive post :old:[/quote]

Sorry it had not been noticed, but cheers for telling us :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Well done on removing so quickly - despicable post. Suspect roathbluebird is trolling - permanent ban & track IP address :old:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:39 pm

It would have been flagged up earlier if someone had just liked the "!" button on the post and reported it :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:57 pm

I always wondered what the '!' was for !!!! :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:02 pm

he was a bit of a prick towards a topic i brought up about tredegar town football club too! .... nukes as alas had a problem with him! ....... tbh he`s a bit of a tw*t with an atitude!