Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bobby Gould

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am

A mate of mine said he saw Bobby Gould at the CCFC training ground. Does anyone know why he might be hanging around? Has he worked with any of the potential manager candidates before? Have Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whiteley hired him to help them pick the next manager?

Re: Bobby Gould

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:55 am

Zabier wrote:A mate of mine said he saw Bobby Gould at the CCFC training ground. Does anyone know why he might be hanging around? Has he worked with any of the potential manager candidates before? Have Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whiteley hired him to help them pick the next manager?

he ha an interview this morning :D ;)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

Was Micky Adams & Alan Cork with him???

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

'Has he worked with any of the potential manager candidates before? '

Mark Hughes :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

milly44 wrote:
Zabier wrote:A mate of mine said he saw Bobby Gould at the CCFC training ground. Does anyone know why he might be hanging around? Has he worked with any of the potential manager candidates before? Have Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whiteley hired him to help them pick the next manager?

Don't joke about something like that Milly!!! :shock:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:07 am

who said i was joking :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

milly44 wrote:

its true....his was after Leighton James' :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 am

thanks for clarifying that deano. I have heard theres a good chance it could be leighton james with gould as his number 2.
get your money on it fellas :D