Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alan Shearer now 5/2!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 am

with William Hill http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... nt-manager

Re: Alan Shearer now 5/2!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 am

All the bookies are doing is trying to entice people to sticking a bet on.

If the price plummets people will try & make a quick buck from what they think is a shoe in when in reality their is no reason behind the short price.

Hughton, Di Matteo, Makay and now Shearer have all now had their odds halved in a day over the course of a week with absolutely nothing suggesting any of them have more of a chance of getting the job than the other.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 am

at least we kind of know the others are in for the job....but Shearer? Have I missed something or have the bookies just linked him with it for no reason? :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:36 am

Think their just flying with it tbh mate. I haven't seen anything in the press, on the boards & can't think of anything that would link him here. Hope he sticks to motd and keep his very undersized white shirts out our dugout!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 am

It's because few weeks ago,shearer said he wants to get back into management,so maybe he's applied for job.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

im sure shearer would be happy about cardiff selling his best mate chopra :lol: its a no brainer its not him :lol: 1-0 william hill if people fall for it

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 am

to me the chance is 0%

but

he would be a name that would be well known in malaysia if thats the way they choose to go, know one will know of any of the other except hughes back there :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 pm

We need a name to attract some decent players. :old:
martinez didn't have any experiance. :old: