Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHRIS BURKE V WAYNE ROUTLEDGE

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 am

burke said nice things yesterday about the fans and the club,seems a nice bloke although he,s full of shit ,fresh challenge,
with brum whatever !!!!!!
he plays on the left he plays on the right,better than routledge,thats a load of shite!!!!!
although routledge is a money grabbing tosser ive always had the opinion that routledge is a far better player!!!!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Re: CHRIS BURKE V WAYNE ROUTLEDGE

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am

Me too.... But always support the bluebirds shirt! ;)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 am

Merlin wrote:Me too.... But always support the bluebirds shirt! ;)

qpr were a strong squad last season ,the signing of routledge was perhaps the iceing on the cake !!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 am

burke always tried and left for a new challenge i have no problem with that.. good luck chris burke

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 am

Routledge is by far the better player...

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 am

jinks-rct wrote:burke always tried and left for a new challenge i have no problem with that.. good luck chris burke

i also wish him good luck but not against us !
loyalty as we know, is a rare thing thing in football and i believe that we all have the choice of working where we choose,im a strong believer that if a player does nt want to play for us ,then its good bye,thanks for the memory,although commited on the field,obviously him or jb were had no plans to play for us (unless we were promoted)
new challenge :lol: signing for the brum ,along with west ham they are the obvious promotion favourites,i think im correct in saying that chris played under the big eck at rangers,he may have been offered a better contract ,these are the reasons i think hes gone!!!!!
lets hope we piss all over them next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
after last season ,the lesson the club has to learn !! WE NEED COMMITTED PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 am

I've got no problem with Chris Burke just doing what he is allowed to do under football contract rules but at least he took time out to say good things about the club and fans. Bit like Earnie never doing his famous celebration when he has scored against us it's called respect.

In respect of Routledge his record at Championship level speaks for iself;

Routledge at Palace = Promotion
Routledge at Newcastle = Promotion
Routledge at QPR = Promotion.

Speaks for itself really. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:14 am

castleblue wrote:I've got no problem with Chris Burke just doing what he is allowed to do under football contract rules but at least he took time out to say good things about the club and fans. Bit like Earnie never doing his famous celebration when he has scored against us it's called respect.

In respect of Routledge his record at Championship level speaks for iself;

Routledge at Palace = Promotion
Routledge at Newcastle = Promotion
Routledge at QPR = Promotion.

Speaks for itself really. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree ,same goes for joe ledley!!!! :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 am

No contest! Rout ledge by a mile. He was fantastic when he was at Cardiff and if we had signed him when we had the chance I believe that we would have been promoted. Class player. :ayatollah: