Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Well thanks to this forum being down !!

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nugent wrote:this forum is way above the rest. i spend more time on here than on my missus
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you must be mid 40's then :D

no he's early 30's max

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
nugent wrote:this forum is way above the rest. i spend more time on here than on my missus
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you must be mid 40's then :D

no he's early 30's max

max :? his name is baz :D

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"

Luke, Funny story the Forum was not down it was the Book part that was down for a couple of hrs.[/quote]
Annis i tried logging on all ways and sometimes it said it was down then the error page kept coming up :o :ayatollah: [/quote]

You Deserter/Traitor Steve :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Unclean !!!! But i feel better now i have had a shower :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

You've gone down in my estimations Nukes :twisted: ...how could you :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:This forum was down?
Should have gone to the official site ;)

Luke, Funny story the Forum was not down it was the Book part that was down for a couple of hrs.

ahhhh I have bookmarked the forum directly, thought I didnt notice it down :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Who the hell is dr lecter on there what a nob.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Rise above it.

Carl and Annis receive torrents of abuse on a daily basis but it's only from a few people.

The vast majority on both boards are decent people who don't resort to such childishness.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Rise above it.

Carl and Annis receive torrents of abuse on a daily basis but it's only from a few people.

The vast majority on both boards are decent people who don't resort to such childishness.

Well said Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Marc wrote:You've gone down in my estimations Nukes :twisted: ...how could you :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mind you iv'e had a sneak look at it a couple of times :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:16 pm

corky wrote:Its pathetic the way Carl gets attacked...I don't always take in all the things in the updates and inevitably the news he hears doesn't always pan out but its what the boards have always done in the past...people hear things and put them on...Carl and Annis phone around and get a few more rumours than the rest of us and make an interesting update....nobody says that the content will be 100% accurate, and often things don't turn out to be correct but the attacks on Carl are out of order and if people don't like the updates they only have to ignore them...

Carl is a tidy bloke, a working family man who gets criticised unfairly by a few on there but most of the criticism comes from people with alias names who are free from criticism themselves because nobody knows who they are...to be fair if you add them all up it don't come to 20 and inter board squabbles are not useful either when most people on both boards are tidy enough.

Another spot on post fair play Corky... I think people just take the updates too seriously and put too much pressure on Carl to get things bang on. As you say, Carl never professed the updates to be fact so why get so worked up about it?