Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OK Who's the wise guy?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Come on own up, funniest thing I seen on the internet for a long time....

I visited CCMB earlier today, it's OK I've washed myself with VIM and had a floozy rub me with camomile lotion, imagine my surprise when I saw such mails as..

Where were you born?..

Whats your mothers maiden name

What year were you born..

etc. etc. etc

I nearly pissed myself laughing that the fools were actually giving such information out on the internet. Got to be someone off here winding them up, fair play a classic whoever it was :lol: :lol:

Re: OK Who's the wise guy?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Its great for wind ups dr lecture having a right go at me at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Lecter is TLG isn't he?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm

link?

its more fun when you share.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 pm

If he is he's talking to himself. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Come on own up, funniest thing I seen on the internet for a long time....

I visited CCMB earlier today, it's OK I've washed myself with VIM and had a floozy rub me with camomile lotion, imagine my surprise when I saw such mails as..

Where were you born?..

etc. etc. etc

I nearly pissed myself laughing that the fools were actually giving such information out on the internet. Got to be someone off here winding them up, fair play a classic whoever it was :lol: :lol:

Wiily the Wombat in pathetic snipe at CCMB shock!!!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Its the post about carks update. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Lecter is TLG isn't he?

No

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Lecter is TLG isn't he?

No

Hes having a nightmare.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Come on own up, funniest thing I seen on the internet for a long time....

Where were you born?..

etc. etc. etc

Not a snipe at CCMB at all let alone a pathetic snipe, CCMB used to be one of the best message type boards on the net before the loons on the left flooded it with nonsense.

A pathetic snipe would be say, for example, OOOOO, look sir, look, look everyone, this AMMB bloke has spelt Willy wrong. :lol:

We don't do that here.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:15 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:

Where were you born?..

etc. etc. etc

Not a snipe at CCMB at all let alone a pathetic snipe, CCMB used to be one of the best message type boards on the net before the loons on the left flooded it with nonsense.

A pathetic snipe would be say, for example, OOOOO, look sir, look, look everyone, this AMMB bloke has spelt Willy wrong. :lol:

We don't do that here.

You spelt AAMB wrong. :lol: