Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT OUR FAULT?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

people say that its the managers fault or the players fault, but how much pressure did the fans put on DJ and the team last year?! :shock:

And now we hear that it could be Robins and everyone is getting on his back already! :shock:

We just need to trust our team and our management a bit more, at least for a bit until they do something to deserve criticism! :ayatollah:

Re: IS IT OUR FAULT?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:02 pm

I agree and the mods did say this a while back, seems people can't help being negative.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 pm

we're brits! its in our blood to moan ;)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Who'd be a f*****g football manager huh, the monies good, but if the fans don't like you the shit will fly from all directions.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:52 pm

I honestly believe our fans this season generally had a massively negative effect on the team.
This could be for a number of reasons including the players and DJ's attitude.
In the end it seems the players didn't want to play for us or the manager.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

If the manager is a passionless bafoon and the players are more concerned about where there going on the piss, what they are writing on there twitter, and which part of the country there going to pick up some sluts for a fuuck then dont expect me to be stood in the canton stand all smiles when its going tits up after spending $£400 on a season ticket and forking out to every away.
the least we deserved is 100% effort for 90mins and some level of proffesionalism from highly paid pro's

FRESH START NEW BEGINNING

RANT OVER!!! :D

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 pm

It wasn"t the fans sitting on the floor with their hands in the air moaning for the biggest parts of most games, the fans never chased after the refs and made it easy for the opposition who carried on playing when decisions never went their way making it 10 v 6 at times, the fans did not leave the opposition players run from their own box to our box without an attempt of closing players down or EVEN trying to put in a tackle. The fans never passed a ball and stood still hoping somebody else would do something special with it, The fans never conceded 3 goals at home to Boro or Reading when they were at the business end of the season, I am afraid this was down to the system our negative manager set them up to play and some big time charlie players who thought they could win games without putting in the required effort. I hope the new manager really bollocks any player who lets the team down by chasing refs or standing still waving their arms about when the opposition has the ball and are carrying on playing, This type of attitude should have been stopped early last season. Sorry rant over, onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:people say that its the managers fault or the players fault, but how much pressure did the fans put on DJ and the team last year?! :shock:

And now we hear that it could be Robins and everyone is getting on his back already! :shock:

We just need to trust our team and our management a bit more, at least for a bit until they do something to deserve criticism! :ayatollah:

the problem was manager and team gave us plenty to moan about,lets be honest did you feel that the team gave 100% every game,i didnt and i felt jonesy let us down,my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

stuckster wrote:I agree and the mods did say this a while back, seems people can't help being negative.

Not me.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48765

ImageImageImageImageImage

We are going up! Feel the rhythm, Feel the rhyme, Lets get on up, Its the bluebirds time. Image

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

The players and manager are to blame no doubt.

I think the point he was making is did the "supporters" help last season? IMO a massive no and I've said that throughout last season. IMO the fans had a massively negative effect on the club. The players bottled it as did the fans with support.
And for me this is the biggest reason Jones had to go, otherwise it would have been another arkward, split season for fans.... I just hope our pressure works out.