Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f**k JONES,f**k ROBINS,f**k THE JACKS

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm

f**k the lot of them im not interested in any of them especially the jacks ...this is a city site i couldnt give 2 fucks about them im fed up reading posts about them....all i care about is who is gonna be our new manager ...and it better be hughton !!!!!!!!!

Re: f**k JONES,f**k ROBINS,f**k THE JACKS

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Ive got a bottle of calmers if you need any???? :old: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 pm

probably will soon...its all doing my head ...typical city ,cant do shit all right !!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

The amount of dross you post is unbelievable. :oops:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:19 pm

d20,
Mun. You seem to have a real problem mate!
What an angry young man you appear to be.
Now you are gonna say you are an adult!!!...........................NOT.
Just enjoy your footy and this excellent site.
BLUEBIRDS WILL DO ALRIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

It amazes me how people can't just add posts to an already existing robins thread rather than make a new one everytime.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

ImageImageImage Cheer Up Sleepy Jean, Why are you so mean? ImageImageImage

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:d20,

mate i aint a young man im 41 but i just want my club sorted and see who are manager is ....what i dont like on this site is all the jack talk ,im not interested in them at all,just my bloooobirds!!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Me too mate sorry if I seemed harsh , because I do know what you mean.
To be honest I think this season may be the best ever.
last year we had the best squad in the league but that dont mean bugger all if the manager was a childish sod who never forgave some players but seemed to allow the so called stars to take the money and not even try.
I can remember the first game Jay played after his Engerland debut and I couldnt believe how lazy he was and he just appeared to look disinterested, then he just got worse. He even started crying in one game.
He then started to be a liability in the respect he had a few genuine penalty shouts that were ignored because he went down so easily, THAT DID COST US A FEW IMPORTANT POINTS WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Now if I know that so do the Malaysians!
They have not got their wealth by making mistakes, and certainly dont make the same mistake twice, so have faith mate.
THE MIGHTY BLOOBIRDS WILL BE EVEN MIGHTIER THIS YEAR

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Me too mate sorry if I seemed harsh , because I do know what you mean.
To be honest I think this season may be the best ever.
last year we had the best squad in the league but that dont mean bugger all if the manager was a childish sod who never forgave some players but seemed to allow the so called stars to take the money and not even try.
I can remember the first game Jay played after his Engerland debut and I couldnt believe how lazy he was and he just appeared to look disinterested, then he just got worse. He even started crying in one game.
He then started to be a liability in the respect he had a few genuine penalty shouts that were ignored because he went down so easily, THAT DID COST US A FEW IMPORTANT POINTS WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Now if I know that so do the Malaysians!
They have not got their wealth by making mistakes, and certainly dont make the same mistake twice, so have faith mate.
THE MIGHTY BLOOBIRDS WILL BE EVEN MIGHTIER THIS YEAR

agree with everything you said ...pissed me right off with jay being such a lazy tw*t and not trying for the team,his attitude was shit and the time he spent on the floor was a joke...the last 2 years have really pissed me off with certain things especially after being so close twice ,the final where it all went tits up and again this year when certain players prefered to go on the piss...this is our club and i hate these players taking the piss...if u dont want to be here ...go somewhere else ..and as for jones well we all know hes had his favourites and blocked others out whic his a joke ...the sooner we get this sorted the better cos i cant wait to see a new manager and new players with a bit of city passion,thats all we ask !!!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 pm

d20 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:d20,

mate i aint a young man im 41 but i just want my club sorted and see who are manager is ....what i dont like on this site is all the jack talk ,im not interested in them at all,just my bloooobirds!!

ditto

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

d20 wrote:mate i aint a young man im 41 but i just want my club sorted and see who are manager is ....what i dont like on this site is all the jack talk ,im not interested in them at all,just my bloooobirds!!

40 is the new 20 so 41 is the new 21.

You should be with the strippers now mate, might cheer you up a bit. Image

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 pm

only if they got a city top on !!!!