Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f**k THE INSURANCE COMPANIES

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:23 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-13717911 :evil: :evil: :evil: :x

Re: f**k THE INSURANCE COMPANIES

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:28 pm

So do what the hell you like, no matter how stupid, f**k around, it's ok, insurance companies should thus bail you out?

The fact remains, very few claims are rejected. Where one is rejected, well, you usually find there were events the family don't mention...

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Whilst that is terrible how do you know that he read is policy wording and summary to see what he was covered for?

I see many people getting cheap policies online for travel cover and believe me they cover you for feck all, if you are never sure go and ask someone for advice.

To say feck the insurance companies is a bit extreme isn't it?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:31 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Whilst that is terrible how do you know that he read is policy wording and summary to see what he was covered for?

I see many people getting cheap policies online for travel cover and believe me they cover you for feck all, if you are never sure go and ask someone for advice.

thing is with me...i read what i chose to read :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Whilst that is terrible how do you know that he read is policy wording and summary to see what he was covered for?

thing is with me...i read what i chose to read :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

Do so at your own peril then.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm

I think the Insurance Company are correct here. However I do believe it will be overturned on Appeal to the Financial Ombudsman.

At some point there will be a question as to whether the exclusions were clearly indicated prior to purchase.

Im not saying its right because I dont think it is. But it wouldnt surprise me if the decision was overturned.