Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NOW EVERYONE HAVE "

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

" NOW EVERYONE HAVE FAITH "

The Malaysians Say they are going for promotion Next Season, we have a New Manager Coming in, Debts Being sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exciting Times :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Many of you say how Great Business men they are in Football and like Taffy apple Says there is NO STOPPING THEM, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

" SO COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " NOW EVERYONE HAVE "

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Definitely positive times ahead Annis.

Have you heard any news on who could be close to getting the nod as our gaffer?

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

You said that last year about Dave Jones having the best squad in the championship. :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm

it was 2nd best IMO, QPR bought the league

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 pm

until sam hamman throws a spanner in the works and before you all start i only want whats best for the city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Annis. Have you been informed who the new manager is but been sworn to secrecy..

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Jazz Cock wrote:Annis. Have you been informed who the new manager is but been sworn to secrecy..

why would he tell you that? ;)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Ssssshhh it's a secret....I can feel it in my water, he knows....oh I nearly forgot, FACT!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Still Mark Robins..... :shock: :roll: :( :oops: :? :evil:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:38 pm

annis....whats your gut feeling who we,re gonna get ....i want hughton....just getting pissed off with this robins and mackay crap...do u think it will be CH

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" NOW EVERYONE HAVE FAITH "

The Malaysians Say they are going for promotion Next Season, we have a New Manager Coming in, Debts Being sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Many of you say how Great Business men they are in Football and like Taffy apple Says there is NO STOPPING THEM, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

" SO COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis i can't help feeling that the above comment is saracastic and are you saying that you disagree with the feeling of optimism under the current set up?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:48 pm

birchblue wrote:You said that last year about Dave Jones having the best squad in the championship. :lol:

Jason He/We did and HE COULD NOT MANAGE THEM, REMEMBER I NEVER EVER SAID HE COULD MANAGE THEM. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:50 pm

stuckster wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" NOW EVERYONE HAVE FAITH "

If the Malaysians Do what they Say they are going to, which I actually believe they will on the Money side, then of course I Positive with that, But yes I am worried about Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley choosing a manager for us.

Annis i can't help feeling that the above comment is saracastic and are you saying that you disagree with the feeling of optimism under the current set up?

If the Malaysians Do what they Say they are going to, which I actually believe they will on the Money side, then of course I Positive with that, But yes I am worried about Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley choosing a manager for us.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 pm

I honestly dont no who the manager is yet, nor do they at THIS CURRENT MOMENT IN TIME, thats the problem.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

so the malaysians are gonna take gethin and whitleys word for it then

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

i'm sure i read something similar from you the other day, not on the boards much at the moment so i might be getting confused

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 pm

It doesn't matter who the manager is - if we're not top by mid September then many people on this board will be calling for him to be sacked "before its too late".

I supported DJ through the season, but failure meant that he had to go. I'm not convinced yet that any of the new candidates are going to be any better, though. Let's give them a whole season before we call for their heads!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Been down since the Reading debacle and the disappointment of the jacks over achieving and us .....well just us.
But the last couple of days have seen the juices flowing again.
looking forward to a new manager....new players....new season.
cant wait for the pre season friendly games and cant wait to get back in the canton with old friends and travelling away with titch and the Bargoed/Blackwood bus mob. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Denzil wrote:Been down since the Reading debacle and the disappointment of the jacks over achieving and us .....well just us.
But the last couple of days have seen the juices flowing again.
looking forward to a new manager....new players....new season.
cant wait for the pre season friendly games and cant wait to get back in the canton with old friends and travelling away with titch and the Bargoed/Blackwood bus mob. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THATS THE SPIRIT Denzil :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh what it's like to be a Cardiff City supporter, we put our faith fully into someones hands again only to, yes have it shoved in our face.
Is this another false dawn, no it can't be, this must be our year, surely, no Swansea, no QPR, no Norwich, just West Ham - Blackpool, Birmingham, Reading, Notts Forest, etc, etc, etc, Doh :roll: hear we go again, NO, we wont have that, we're Cardiff City supporters, we'll take em all on. :ayatollah: , Ref's as well. :ayatollah:
You know, sometimes I fink well maybe we should have our local parks manager to run the team and then maybe we'd actually get a side that really wants to give everything for Cardiff City, blood and guts, not just come for the MONEY!
Sorry everyone must be on a right downer tonight, it's just getting to me allready, we did have the best attack last season, I've just seen it vanish, Boothroyd, Burky nearly topped me, but losing Chops did.
I know keep the faith, and I will be still there, whatever, but dew it's hard.

It must be easy to support a top premier side,Doh, but we wont, no way, we are Cardiff City, and we are the best team in the land, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:44 pm

I really hope the club get it right and appoint the right manager becuase it is so important we don't appoint the wrong man.

Very exciting times ahead for us as well, especially if the Malaysians keep their word and go for it again next season. Which I think and hope they will. They are great people.

Onwards and Upwards for Cardiff City FC :ayatollah: