Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ROBINS!!!!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:56 pm

lets be honest they want to go up and said they want the best man for the job...can u see them taking on robins whose done f**k all in management...if its him ...they,ll be fucked.no way would he get us up!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Done but i seem to be bleeding quite a lot :oops:

doubt you bleed that much baz its only 100ml per inch so you will only bleed 50ml im sure you will survive :lol:
i meant my nose :lol: :lol: :lol:

in that case your fucked better get to the local blood bank :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm

sam salim wrote:Just had a phone call from a good friend in Sheffield telling me to put money on Robins being the Cardiff Manager by the Weekend. He's been told by a good source that Robins has cut short his holidays today to return for a press conference!
He's put £100 on at 7-2, I don't see any reason to disbelieve him because he is the tightest tw*t i know with money :D so it must be nailed on for him to have a bet!!! ;)
Im not a betting man but it might be worth a bet? :?

Sam im used to having you text me your jokes, not write them on here :D

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm

d20 wrote:lets be honest they want to go up and said they want the best man for the job...can u see them taking on robins whose done f**k all in management...if its him ...they,ll be fucked.no way would he get us up!

two teams who got promoted this year had managers who had never done f**k all in management before!!its not the name its about their ability to run the club if the owners think robins is that man ill support him!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Mark Robins has been pushing himself like mad on our club and struck a friendship up with Gethin Jenkins. Sorry if we get him as manager, we will be going backwards just my opinion. But I will Support him :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

milly44 wrote:
sam salim wrote:Just had a phone call from a good friend in Sheffield telling me to put money on Robins being the Cardiff Manager by the Weekend. He's been told by a good source that Robins has cut short his holidays today to return for a press conference!
He's put £100 on at 7-2, I don't see any reason to disbelieve him because he is the tightest tw*t i know with money :D so it must be nailed on for him to have a bet!!! ;)
Im not a betting man but it might be worth a bet? :?

Sam im used to having you text me your jokes, not write them on here :D

You heard it here first Milly!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 pm

blueonthegrange wrote:If it is then expect an empty stadium and a seaosn battling relegation, just not the sort of calibre we should be going for

Have you been privy to the interviews that have been taking place over the last couple of weeks to come to that conclusion??
Why would the board pick a manager who is of an inferior calibre to manage a team that they are desperate to see get to the promised next season?? If he gets the job he would've shown the character and ambition that the club are searching for surely?? FFS give the bloke a fighting chance.