Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROBINS!!!!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Just had a phone call from a good friend in Sheffield telling me to put money on Robins being the Cardiff Manager by the Weekend. He's been told by a good source that Robins has cut short his holidays today to return for a press conference!
He's put £100 on at 7-2, I don't see any reason to disbelieve him because he is the tightest tw*t i know with money :D so it must be nailed on for him to have a bet!!! ;)
Im not a betting man but it might be worth a bet? :?

Re: ROBINS!!!!

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 pm

na i think either hughton or macky ............ robins would be step backwards

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 pm

I HOPE NOT I GOT 20 ON HUGHTON :shock:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:11 pm

If it is then expect an empty stadium and a seaosn battling relegation, just not the sort of calibre we should be going for

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I HOPE NOT I GOT 20 ON HUGHTON :shock:

baz i think your 20 is more safer than any bet on robins i would be fuming if he got the job

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I HOPE NOT I GOT 20 ON HUGHTON :shock:

And me :cry:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

blueonthegrange wrote:If it is then expect an empty stadium and a seaosn battling relegation, just not the sort of calibre we should be going for

spot on

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

You already got 18,000 season tickets sold for next season,what have the board got to lose???

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm

robins will not do nothing at are club hes half the manager of the two front runners i hope this is untrue :cry:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm

sam salim wrote:You already got 18,000 season tickets sold for next season,what have the board got to lose???

relegation and all the shite that goes with it...........

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Our fans would have Robins out of the job by Xmas so let's not even bother apponting him. Barnsley is his level end of

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Who say's the other's will do better with a squad that has half the players gone????

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Our fans would have Robins out of the job by Xmas so let's not even bother apponting him. Barnsley is his level end of

:lol: :lol: made me laugh fair play

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Think there is a bit of harshness being shown towards Robins here. He did a decent job at Barnsley and left because they weren't showing any ambition.

Talk of relegation and empty stadiums are bordering on pathetic. Maybe not the name everyone expects but if he gets the job then everyone should be behind him. Give whoever comes in a chance.

:roll:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

cant see bellamy being happy....hasnt been in managemnt long enough to cope with our fans expectations
Last edited by d20 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Someone told me to put a tenner on O'neill today now he's drifted back out to 16's!!!! :-/

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Merlin wrote:Someone told me to put a tenner on O'neill today now he's drifted back out to 16's!!!! :-/

your not given up are u merlin fair play haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Don't want him...

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 pm

He gets the bullet quite often :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:26 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Don't want him...

It's not a matter of non wanting him, it's can they afford not to have him? Cheap option to pay off if it does'nt work out???? :old:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:33 pm

they can f**k right off if they appoint him....would be a massive f**k up ....guaranteed bout 80 percent of our fans wouldnt want him...he wouldnt last till xmas.........if they want to go up it wont happen with him

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

sam salim wrote:

It's not a matter of non wanting him, it's can they afford not to have him? Cheap option to pay off if it does'nt work out???? :old:
and mr salim i have a wart on my penis :D whats the cure??? :oops:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:38 pm

d20 wrote:cant see bellamy being happy....hasnt been in managemnt long enough to cope with our fans expectations

it shouldnt have anything to do with bellamy really should it!!i think your all being harsh on the fella!!whoever our next manager is ill support him and the club we dont have to go far back and think of the last two play off winners both the managers were written off rodgers after being sacked from reading, and holloway after being sacked from leicester went to blackpool and we all know what happend then :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Big name managers don't always bring you success! Would you have said Norwich and the Jacks would have gone up with the managers they had appointed? No i don't think you would!!!! ;)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 pm

sam salim wrote:Big name managers don't always bring you success! Would you have said Norwich and the Jacks would have gone up with the managers they had appointed? No i don't think you would!!!! ;)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

To me, Robins always comes across like a dour guy who has very little charisma and not a massive amount of character about him. We've just managed to get rid of one manager like that, we need a manager that will control the dressing room. Players like Bellamy would be running that dressing room over him every week. Personally, after the two ends to the seasons we've just taken, the club need to give us a manager that gives is hope. If they appoint Robins, I think they will have dramatically under-estimated the fans reactions. I will back any CCFC manager but it would be tough to really get behind Robins

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

and mr salim i have a wart on my penis :D whats the cure??? :oops:

Chop the fooker off Baz!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Done but i seem to be bleeding quite a lot :oops:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Done but i seem to be bleeding quite a lot :oops:

doubt you bleed that much baz its only 100ml per inch so you will only bleed 50ml im sure you will survive :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Done but i seem to be bleeding quite a lot :oops:

doubt you bleed that much baz its only 100ml per inch so you will only bleed 50ml im sure you will survive :lol:
i meant my nose :lol: :lol: :lol: