Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACK PLASTICS

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:57 am

I have to work in jacktown prob 4 out of every 6 weeks.....i visit various work places there,offices,schools, hospitals etc and what i find amazing is that all the conversations i overhear are about the teams they will be playing...and the opportunities for " johnny to see liverpool" ""Little billy will be able to see man u " etc etc A lot of people there have purchased season tickets for £300? who have never been to the puberty....the only game they have been to is the one off play off final ....their intention (purely from what i overhear) is that they will sell their season tickets for the big man u ,chelsea etc games for a handsome profit and not actually go to any of the " ordinary" Games..much to to the annoyance of the ordinary(if there can be such a person) jacks.We sometimes critisize our so called plastic fans but at least they actually go to the games!!!!!
Whilst prob irrelavent to the title of this post ,even with jacks in pl in my boy`s school class still has more cardiff st`s than jacks 3-2 with actual support about 40%--60% in jacks favour generally .Not bad i think in a town so close to Jacktown.